Chapter 7: Wait 5 minutes?!

"what a weird dream." I said stretching. For some reason in my dream, Fell kidnapped me and blueberry was looking for me. "Oh your awake." A familiar voice said It was Geno. He was bitting his bottom lip. He must of wanted a hug, so I hugged him. "Hey, I want a hug too sugarbear!" Sugarberry whined puffing his cheeks out. I laughed at his reaction. "Hey come here I want to bring somewhere, so you can at least cheer some sanses up. They're having a bad day." Core Frisk said leading me to another void. Walking over another portal opened up revealing Nightmare Dust, Bluberry, and Ink. "SUGARBERRY!" Dust yelled jumping out of portal and attacking Geno. Hey what did they do?! Suddenly Core Frisk pushed me into the mysterious void as I landed face first into the snow. "Ew." I said spitting out snow. I looked around seeing nothing but snow and trees. Then something flash inside my mind. I remember being in a place just like this. Shaking that off I got up and looked around. "Hello?!" I shouted looking around. "Who are you?" I heard a voice say behind me. I looked behind me to see a skeleton with a... I'm not sure, but is that a cap or something else? (It's a real question.) Anyways, he looked real sad. "Hey um... Do you know what au I'm in?" I asked. "Yeah, godtale." He said (is that the right one?) "Oh, I heard of this one." I said "What am I gonna do now?"I asked no one tapping my finger on my chin. "You can go back to your au." The skeleton known as Reaper said "I would if I had magic." I huffed trying not to sit down on the could snow and get frost bite. "Well how did you get here?" Reaper asked "Core Frisk pushed me in here and closed the portal she made for some reason." I explained. Then an idea popped into my head. "Maybe you can show me around." I cheered grabbing his hand. I grabbed his hand  before he could jerk back. Everything then went black.

"Waking up, my head ache and everything was spinning. "How, my head hurts." I groaned feeling really cold. I shiver getting up from the ground. "Wait. You're alive?!" Oh yeah I'm in godtale. "Uh, yes? I think I was sleeping." I replied remembering how everything reaper touches dies or withers away. "You snoozed for 5 minutes." He exclaimed. He then started to think for awhile. "I get it, so you only die for 5 minutes then come back." Reaper explained "So if I touch you I die for a good few minutes?" I asked as he nodded. I then touched him again... but nothing happened. "Huh, I guess your body learned from the first death." Reaper chuckled.

                      Third POV

"You what!" Ink yelled feareously. Right now, core Frisk and Geno. "You guys just stormed in here and I had no time to process it. Plus, since she didn't get infected by Sugarberry, think about those sanses who would be happy to know that their magic doesn't work on her." CFrisk explained. "Whatever. Let's just go to Godtale and get (y/n)." Nightmare grained opening a portal to Godtale. Everyone jumped in as Sugarberry untied Geno and CFrisk. "I'll just put her prizes in her room." He said teleporting the glass full of stuffed toys. As Ink and everyone else looked around Godtale, they found themselves at waterfalls. Soon, they  spotted (y/n) playing around with Reaper. "There you are." Bluberry said as (y/n) looked up. "Oh hi guys." She said running up to them.  Nightmare and Error spotted the hickey on (y/n)'s neck. Nightmare almost snatched her up. "WHO DID THAT!" He yelled pointing at it. Ink and Bluberry gasped at the now neon blue hickey on her neck." Oh yeah Sugarberry did that." (Y/n) said. "Let's go! I'm gonna kill him when I see him!" Error shouted making a portal.