Chapter 5: cotton candy skies

I held onto sugarberry as the ride started. "This Faris wheel is better cause we actually float in the air into the clouds." He explained. "R-really?" I asked my eyes still closed. "Hey are you scared?" Sugarberry asked as I nodded. "Well... How about I hold you in my arms protectively as you look up?" He suggested. I shrugged as he lifted off my seat on his lap. "Come on and open them. I won't let anything happen to you." He coed giving me butterfly kisses. I opened my eyes to see pink clouds. How are there even clouds in this void?! " There are clouds here because we opened up another au, so people can see the cotton candy clouds." Sugarberry said as if reading my thoughts. "This should be called the cotton candy ride." I giggled relaxing in Sugarberry's comfy embrace. I closed my eyes. Feeling myself drifting off to sleep.

               Sugarberry's POV

As (y/n) went to sleep, I teleported us on the ground next to the glassed up toys. I carefully put her in there. Seeing her body snuggle up with the stuffed panda she won. I took out my neon blue colored phone and took a picture of her for my background. I squealed knowing I got one of her most cutest moments. I got in the glassed box closing the lid behind. Everyone went to another void to leave us be. I hugged (y/n)'s waist nuzzling her neck. Suddenly got an Idea. I then went down to her collar bone and made a hickey. The guys are gonna freak out when they see this! After that I went to sleep as well knowing if someone tried attacking us, they wouldn't be able to penetrate the glass.

                        Geno's POV

"What the fudge is this place?" I asked core Frisk. She said she found a pink void that had a carnival. Seemed like it was closed. "Hey look at that. A glass box filled with stuffed animals." Core Frisk pointed out. Yes there was a glass box filled with stuffed animals. We look around for an opening till we saw... Sugarberry and a girl with (h/l) (h/c) hair. "I can't open it. She might be soffucating" Frisk said in a panic. Soon the girl woke staring at us. She smiled waving at us. "Cute... Wait what?! Geno have you gone pedo?!" I thought then looked at the girl. She had the most beautiful eyes-.... Yep definitely pedo. The girl then woke up Sugarberry, so me and Core Frisk panicked. He looked at us then opened the glass like box. "Hey guys. How did you get out of that empty void?" He said in sicking cheery voice which made shivers go down my spine. "That's none of your business." I mumbled in annoyance.

                       Third POV

As the two stepped back a little, (y/n) stuck her head out of the box. "Hello. I'm (y/n)." She said. To Geno her voice was hypnotizing. Like any other sans at the castle his pupils turned into hearts. (Y/n) then looked away from Core to Geno. She saw that scar across his chest and panicked. "Oh my Your dying! Let me help!" She exclaimed jumping put of the box. Sugarberry glared at him as you examined the blood that had stopped due to Geno being in a void where time kind of... Stopped (?) " Woah kiddo I'm fine. wait why aren't infected?" Geno asked "She's immune somehow." Core Frisk said looking at (y/n). Suddenly Sugarberry grabbed (y/n), summoning his giant lollipop. Geno and Core Frisk stepped back ready to fight if needed. "Which is why she's mine and we're having a fun date." Sugarberry said sassly as you stood there dumbfounded at that statement for a few moments. Just as Sugarberry was about to launch himself at them and Geno was gonna summon bones. You stopped them. "Everyone freeze!" You yelled as Sugarberry and Geno stopped to look at you. Core Frisk was confused to why Sugarberry would want a simple human being. Maybe because you were immune to the virus. If you were immune to that then maybe if Reaper touched you, you wouldn't die.  Think of all the sanses you can make happy with this one ability. "No fighting while I'm around. You fight you add money to that jar over there." (Y/n) explained pointing at a random jar that said 30$. "You heard her. No fighting." Core Frisk said with a satisfied smirk. "Maybe I should show her to a few sanses." She thought not knowing that her idea was a grave mistake.