Chapter 8: AUPD!?

(like the gif?)

As we got home, the place was a bit of a mess. "Geez what did these guys do when I was gone?" Nightmare asked a little annoyed. Suddenly killer came out of nowhere, but the weird think is... He was floating around in a bubble. In fact fell, cross, dream, and everybody y was floating in bubbles. "Boss, she in the hall." Fell explained. 'Who's in the hall?' I thought following the others. As we went into the halls, a skeleton girl came out. "My name detective Twinkle from undercop and I heard you were holding a hostage here." She said holding up what I assume a bubble gun. "We don't know what you're talking about." Blue said putting his hands on his hips. (What hips?) "Are you sure cause we got clues littered around multiple au's and Sugarberry is infecting more people then usual." Twinkle explained looking at us suspiciously. "Oi, are you being held against your own will?" She asked pointing at me. 'Wait am I being held against my own will? Well I get to go places so I guess not.' I thought. "Um... No I don't think so." I replied. Twinkle sighed. "If anymore bodies come up, be sure that I'm going straight to this castle and questioning all off you." She said snapping her finger. The bubbles popped dropping the guys. Twinkle then created a portal with scissors and walking threw it. "All right let's clean this place up." Nightmare said picking up a lamp with one of his tentacles.

Meanwhile in undercop...

"I don't understand brother. We have little clues to prove that they are responsible for deaths. Only these writings written in blood say you can't have her." Twinkle said looking at some of the photos. "It has nothing to do with what they have in common... Maybe we can check out the sanses they are closes to." The Papyrus known as Red said looking up people who are close to the star sanses and the bad sanses, but all he could get was us papyrus and he's chillin at Muppet's. "Or... We could see why they have that girl, (y/n) (l/n) and who her parents are." Twinkle said. "It says here that her father was killed in their basement and the mother... Is at the hospital." Red explained looking at the transparent screen in front of him. "Good let's go check her out." Twinkle said making a portal with her scissors to underswap.

(M/n) was in the garden talking to another patient. "Excuse, (M/n) (l/n)." Red said getting (m/n)'s attention. "Yes?" She asked. Twinkle and Red held up their badge."Were from the AUPD in undercop. We have to ask you a few questions about your daughter." Twinkle said. "Okay, what about her? She's safe with the star sanses right?" (M/n) asked a little nervous about the answer they would give her. "She seems to be okay it just that we wanna know if she's being held against her own will?" Red asked "Of course not she's having fun. Plus I meet her every two weeks, so everything's just dandy." (M/n) nervously chuckled. Even though she was (Y/n)'s mom, the bad sanses and the star star sanses wouldn't hesitate to kill her if she spilled the beans to the police. Especially the AUPD. "O... Kay Mrs. Just wanted to make sure, but is she by chance a neutral or a genocide taker?" Red asked. "Of course not. (Y/n)'s a pure pacifist and is protected by the star sanses." (M/n) replied. Twinkle and Red wasn't so sure about her answer, but left it alone... For now. "Does anyone you know would turn yandere for her?" Twinkle asked as (M/n) shook her head. "Well thank you for your time." Red said making a portal as they both jump through it. "Somethings not right." Red said "Yeah she's hiding something from us... And we're gonna figure out what." Twinkle said looking at all the victims and au's they either distroyed or dead. Twinkle was determined to figure out why the star sanses teamed up with the bad sanses. One way or another.

(I'm not sure If I can continue all of my sans books. I'm running out of ideas and imagination.)