Chapter 4:

Waking up, I noticed everything was pink. I looked around to see candies and chocolate. "Your awake! Good we can spend time together!" I heard someone cheer. It was sugarberry. "Hey sugarberry." I said getting up. I noticed I was in some bright clothes. Blue overalls, pink shirt, black leggings, with blue boots. "Let's go!" He said dragging me to a neon blue portal. The place there was a carnival!

                       Third POV

People at the carnival are indeed infected, but they were like puppets in sugarberries hands. Playing the scene you want to see. People enjoying themselves and eating candy. "Let's play that one." Sugarberry exclaimed pointing to a stand called ball toss. Where you throw the balls at the cans and win a prize. Sugarberry gave you a sack of silver coins and grabbed your hand. Dragging you to the stand.

                   (Y/n)'s POV

"Three coins!" The woman cheered dramatically. I gave her the coins as she gave me three pink balls that had a yellow smiley on it. I threw one at the pink cans, but missing. I aimed once again, but no avail. I gripped onto my last one. Hoping it was hit the cans. I threw the last ball, but it only hit one can not all of them. I frowned then looked at the toy I wanted. A purple octopus half the size of my body. Sugarberry ruffled my hair as he gave the lady three coins. The first hit was a miss, but the second hit knocked the cans right over. "Since you have only one ball left a bonus! Hit this stack and you get a second prize!" The lady said into a fake microphone. Sugarberry looked at the ball with a smirk and hit the second stack. "YAY!" I cheered for him clapping. Sugarberry then got the octopus and a sheep. "Here you go." He said giving me the plushies. "Bu-" "Think of them as a gift and I'm gonna give you plenty more." Sugarberry explained. A moment later, we went to another game that costed one coin and I won a prize. A giant stuffed lollipop with pink and purple swirls. I gave it to Sugarberry as a thank you gift. After playing so many games, my hands got full. Sugarberry then grabbed them and put em in a glass box.  "What if people take them?" I asked as he chuckled. "Don't worry these people are way too cheery to steal." He explained we went on some rides that didn't scare me. " Looks like there are only two rides left and we only have four coins. (Y/n), I'll let you pick." Sugarberry said with a smile. I then got nervous. I decided to let my finger chose as I closed my eyes and pointed. "The ferris wheel! Let's go!" Sugarberry yelled dragging me to the ride. I internally screamed.