Chapter 10: New plan

"Sssh." Mom said covering my mouth as we hid Horror's room. The worst place to hide. Well if you're wondering what the heck happened today then I can tell you.

Flashback ó-ò

I was in the library reading a book when the door busted open revealing Dream. "Look who's staying with us." He cheered. Soon my mom walked in. I rushed over and hugged her. "Yay, you get to stay!" I yelled with excitement.

No one's POV

Nightmare knew exactly where (M/n) was, so he had Cross sneak and get her. "What. Did you say?" Nightmare asked with rage. (M/n) shivered at the cold atmosphere. "Everything. I didn't have a choice, but to say yes or no." She answered looking down. Nightmare scoffed glaring at (M/n). "I guess we have no choice, but keep you here with Princess." He said with an unamused looked. He already has Reaper, Geno, and Sugarberry to deal
With.

(Y/n)'s POV

"We gonna have so much fun." I said dragging mom to my room. "This is my room you'll be sleeping with mwah." I told Mom dramatically as she let out a small laugh. I smiled at her as she clenched my hand. That day, I spent it mom and she enjoyed it.

As we went back to the library, mom asked me a question. "Do you trust your friends sweety?" She asked stopping in front of the library doors. "Of course I do." I told her opening the door to find none other than Fell in the library. "I was looking for you doll face, I got something to show ya." Fell said dragging me somewhere while I waved at mom.

Fell stopped dragging me stopping in front of a door I've never seen before. "Is this a basement?" I asked pointing at the door. "Let's just open the door and walk down there." Fell said rolling his pupils. He opened the door and we walked down, a light shined brightly as we got closer. Taking my last step, I gasp in amazement seeing a beautiful garden with huge flowers. I had no idea where the light came from. I ran inside looking around touching some of the huge flowers. The little flower were echo flowers, but some we're in different colors. I sat down relaxing my body. It kinda hurts after all that moving around. Fell laid next to me. "I knew you would like this." Fell said turning to his side and caressing my cheeks. "Yeah, it's beautiful." I sighed with a closed eyes smile before Fell kissed me. I was kinda shock as he pulled away. "Love ya doll face."he said closing his eyesockets. I curled into a ball holding my blushing face. Blueberry did that too.  Does that mean he loves me too? Wait, does everyone here love me?!

After that me and mom got into bed and went to sleep. Ignoring the feeling that we were being watched. I woke up the next morning hearing shouting and fighting and mom was nowhere to be seen. I snuck into the throne room to see the guys fighting that skelelady from before and a few other monsters. "You thought you could kidnapped our victim and hide your location in Godtale?!" She yelled in anger at Nightmare before before she was cought in his tentacles. "Yes, yes I do." He said before stabbing her right where her soul was. Breaking it as he dropped her. The lady then turned into dust as I gasped in shock and fear. Soon after all of her monster friends turned into dust. I stared in horror cupping a hand over my mouth seeing all my friends even the star sanses covered in blood. Suddenly, someone grabbed my hand. It was mom as she put a finger over her mouth. We we're about to Sprint when Blue teleported in front of us. "Why are you taking cupcake away? Thats mean." Blueberry pouted. Mom picked me up and ran the other way. "You can't run from us princess." I heard Nightmare said with a chuckle. I held on to mom as she went into a near by room. We went inside the closet. It smell kinda like iron and- we're in Horror's room. He's like a canine, he can smell where we are. "Mom this is Horror's room." I whispered.

Flashback end

I closed my eyes planting my face into mom stomach as she stroked my hair. The door to Horror's room opened sending me into panic as I held my breath. It's no use, it's Horror I know it is and soon I'll be lying in the ground with my soul chopped his half or my head. The closet door swinged opened as I screamed. Horror grabbed my harshly from my mom as she pleaded. I struggled in his grip not want me or my mom to die. Why are they doing this. Was our friendship some sick joke to them or is this just some stupid horrifying prank. I stopped moving feeling a warm wet substance hit my cheek. I slowly looked down to see my mother who was now decaffeinated. I looked at her in shock on the verge of tears. Horror caressed my cheeks as he kissed me. "Don't worry little bunny, I'll take good care of you." He coed. "Please... Don't kill me!" I waited through my hiccups. "I would never kill my precious jewel." Horror said walking out of his room to he living room. Everyone was there with mad smiles on there faces which made me cry harder. "Aww don't worry I'll make you forget this ever happened." Ink said before Dream tapped my forehead as everything went black.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Hey (y/n), wake up sleepy head." A familiar coed. I opened my eyes to see Blueberry.

I smiled.

"Hey Blue." I said hugging him. "Come on cupcake, breakfast is ready, Horror made you (f/b/f)." He said kissing my cheek. I giggled as he picked my up and ran to the kitchen. Yeah this is perfect, but... I feel like I'm forgetting something... Oh well.

It doesn't matter now.

(The End)