Chapter Two

The alarm clock rings and I immediately turn to switch it off. I hadn't slept at all, and it was time for me to get ready for school.
Sighing, I throw my blanket off of me and push myself to my feet. The cold wood beneath me causing me to shiver. I grabbed my towel and made my way to the restroom, making sure to turn the hot water on.
I let the water run on my body before actually beginning to wash myself. Once I'm finished and completely dressed, I head downstairs. No one was awake, other than myself.
My phone dings indicating Cj was outside to pick me up. I slid myself into her passenger seat and tossed my backpack in the backseat, "woah, you look like you got jumped sis" Cj exclaims, turning my head to face her.
I blink, "did you sleep?" She questions, pulling her car into the street, I chuckle and shake my head. "You try an sleep when you have a stalker" I mutter, pulling out my phone and scrolling through my social media.
Cj sucks in a breath and snaps her fingers, "your braids are cute though" She compliments. I smile and nod.
"As long as my hair distracts from my face I'll be fine" I joke, Cj shakes her head. She parks her car in the lot and we get out.
    Cj grabs the door handle of the school and shoved me inside. "You need to meet with Mrs.Jeon, so that you can ask for an extension on our project" She says, with puppy eyes. I roll my eyes at this.
    "Why do I have to?" I whine, there was a lot of time until class started. If I go in now I'd seen like an over achiever.
    "She likes you more, plus you're better at film stuff than I am" She interlocks her arm with mine and drags me to the class.
    Mrs. Jeon was our cinema teacher, when I first got here her name sounded really familiar, but I decided to drop it.
    I scoffed, and give in. "Fine" I grunt, bringing my hand up to knock on the door. "Come in!" She answers and I do so. There was someone else in here with her, but their back was facing me. "Oh Karter hun, what can I do for you" she smiled. The person immediately grabs a stack of papers and covers his face with it. "너 이상해 (neo isanghae)" Mrs. Jeon says, attempting to grab the paper from the kid.
   He dodges her reaching and hurriedly exits the room. Mrs. Jeon sighs and shakes her head, "I'm sorry, that was my son. He's being weird" she apologized.
   I shrug, shaking my head, "what did you need honey?" She asks, sitting down at her desk. "Ah right, I wanted to know if there was any way I could get a one day extension on the project. We have everything worked out I just need to finalize the editing." I tell her, placing my hands in a pleading motion.
    She chuckles a bit before nodding, "Of course, I'm looking forward to seeing your work" She says, "but I have papers to grade so shoo" she waves me off.
     I thank her before exiting the room, shutting the door behind me. "What she say?" Cj asks with hopeful eyes. I nod at her, indicating she said yes. We then make our way to the cafeteria to sit and wait for the bell.
      "No way!" She exclaims, I look up to her from my phone. "It's the guy from the mall, he's watching you again." She whispers. I widen my eyes, "you for real?" I ask, placing my hands on the table about to stand up.
   She grabs my arm, "are you crazy, you're going to him?" She whisper yells. I furrow my eyebrows, "he's not gonna do anything in a big ass group of people" I tell her, shaking my arm from her grip.
    I spin on my heal to see the guy starring intently at me. His eyes widen and he quickly turns the other way. "Who are you?" I question as I get closer. He doesn't answer me. "누구세요 (nuguseyo)" I repeat, this time in my broken Korean. I learned a little from when Jimin and Taehyung stayed at my house.
    The boys head snapped around towards me. His mouth and nose was covered with a mask, so I couldn't identify him at first. He keeps eye contact with me for a solid 30 seconds before getting up and hurrying away.
   "Definitely a creep" I sigh, going back to sit with Cj.