Chapter Six

"MY COUSIN SHOULD BE HERE IN LIKE FIVE MINUTES " Cj shouts over the music. Every area of her house was full with people from our school, family friends, just in general a lot of people were everywhere. I made an effort to stay near my two friends as the chaos emerged.
    I nod at her and we continue to talk with a larger group of people. I noticed Jungkook stand up and exclude himself from the groups and I couldn't help but follow.
"Fuck" I hear him mutter as he reaches the front yard. He sits on the steps of the porch and I follow. "What happened?" I question, placing my hand on his shoulder.

His eyes meet mine and it almost looks like the life was sucked out of him. I grow more concerned as I read his expression. He doesn't say anything, he just shows me his phone.

    One unread message from.... Bangtan. "I'm back boys" it read. I could feel my heart stop. It stopped pumping, I was going to die.
    Tears brim at my eyes as Jungkook tugs at his hair, "Noona, I didn't think it would be this soon."

   Then it dawned on me, I immediately stood up and threw my phone across the street and meet eyes with Jungkook. "He had a tracker on me back in Texas. He knows where I am" I panic.

    I could feel my body begin to shake as I began to sweat. I heard a group of guys laughing as I turned on my heal away from Jungkook.

  My eyes widened as I saw him.

    My heart began to beat ten times faster as I made eye contact with the guy. He freezes in his place as well. "Hyung?!" Jungkook questions, walking up behind me.

   I couldn't think straight, I felt like I was seeing things. "Jungkook? Karter?" Jimin squints, as if he was double checking his vision.

   "Check your phone hyung" Jungkook tells him, he looks confused but he doesn't question it. He pulls out his phone and his reaction was no different from ours.

   "He's back" he breathes out. I went to reach for my phone, then I remembered I threw it down the street.

  I look to Jungkook who had his hands in his hair. Jimin looked up at us and began to speak. "You know what this means Kookie?"

Jungkook nods and he looks at me, "we need to take out Namjoon" he says. My eyes widen, as I shake my head no. "No no no, we aren't taking anyone out. You need to come up with something else"

"Karter what else is there to do this isn't a game. Your parents stunted one of the most powerful gang leaders in this continent, do you know what that means. All of us are in danger" Jimin rants, stuffing his phone in his pocket.

   "Who drove here?" He questions, I raise my hand. "We have to go." He demands.

  "But, Cj-" Jimin cuts me off. "You wanna go in and party while Namjoon could be on his way here?" Jimin asks, I shake my head and hand him my keys.

   "I thought so" he sighs, as we follow him to my car.

______

   "This is why I didn't want her around Jungkook!" My dad spews, slamming his hands on the counter. I scoff at him, "You think Namjoon being manipulative is something Jungkook can control" I shoot at him. His face softens, I could tell he just wanted to blame our struggles on someone else but this wasn't the time for the blame game.
   "Namjoon has all of the skills that each one of our members has. I feel if we work together, with your help of course sir, we can get what we want out of this" Jimin explains to my father.
   My dad shakes his head, "Ive retired, I can't just jump back in at the first sign of trouble" He refuses.
   I unintentionally whimper.

    "Sir, you and your entire family's life is on the line." Jimin pleads again. My dad turns to look at me, a broken expression on my face. His eyes soften at me and he sighs. "Dad" I say, showing him the scar on my hand.

    If was from when I got shot, "fine, we'll start going over a plan once you collect the rest of the boys." He sighs, pushing his glasses up.
   Jimin let out a breath of relief as he heard the agreement.  He looked to Jungkook and motioned him to follow him.

   "You boys can stay the night if you need to" My dad calls as they walk into the hallway. I meet his gaze, and wrap my arms around him. "I don't want to get hurt again dad" I tell him, honestly thinking out loud at this point.

    He sighs, "I won't let you honey." He assures, petting my box braids.

✔️ Jeon Jungkook
✔️Park Jimin
Kim SeokJin
Jung Hoseok
Kim Taehyung
Min Yoongi
✖️kim namjoon