Chapter Seven

I sat with my legs crossed on the couch, my eyes engrossed on whatever was on the TV. Jimin was laying across the smaller couch and Jungkook had his head on my lap as he laid across the couch I was on.
There was no way I would be able to sleep knowing Namjoon knows where I am, so the two boys decided to watch movies to distract me.
"I've tried contacting everyone Yoongi - Hyung is in New York and he said he's tracking everyone else down" Jimin sighs rolling over to face us.

I remove my eyes from the tv to Jimin. His eyes were dark, as if he was angry. We haven't talked about what happened in Texas, considering the mood it didn't feel like the time to. Though something just felt off about his stare, almost as if he were looking right through me.
"How'd you end up in Florida?" Jungkook asks him, sitting up to face him. Jimins eyes soften as he hears the question, he looks to me with an unreadable expression. "Ahh, you tracked her didn't you" Jungkook states as if that was something normal. Jimins eyes widen, and his cheeks turn a light shade of pink.

"Absolutely not!" Jimin exclaimed, shaking his hands in disagreement. I tried to suppress my laughter at his flustered behavior. "I didn't even know she was here, I was visiting a friend of mine." Jimin explains, avoiding eye contact with me. Jungkook snickers and Jimin scowls.

I push myself to my feet, as the two being to bicker, and make my way into the kitchen. There was no way I'd be able to get Namjoon off my mind. I didn't know if it was good or bad either. Regardless of him being an ass, all I can seem to remember is his dark brown eyes.

Those eyes that held so much that he told no one. The eyes that terrified me, yet drew me to him the most. I sigh, dragging my finger across the counter top. There was never a chance for me to get close to Namjoon. No matter the situation, the timing was always wrong.

So why me? Why did he want me so bad, enough to kill. Enough to taste death. What did I do to make him to infatuated with me? "Karter", Jimins voice snapped me out of my thoughts as I brought my eyes to face him.

His face was scrunched with concern and confusion, I hummed at him. I didn't really know how to respond. His concern was wiped away by a smile. The same smile he displayed when I first met him. "Whats on your mind?" He questions, taking a seat on one of the bar stools.

"why is it that Namjoon wants me? I know you know, you worked with him so you can't lie to me" I say, his face displayed an unreadable expression and he didn't respond. Then it came to my head, Why did Jimin kiss me back in Texas?

He barely knew me, I was only introduced when I got lured to Namjoons house. It didn't make sense. Jimin stiffened as he looked deep in thought. "I- He said that you were his only way out" Jimin says softly, almost as if he regretted telling me. I was confused.

"What does that mean?" I ask him, he brings his head up to look at me with glossy eyes. I must've hit a nerve.

Jimin clears his throat before going to speak again, "before he made the deal with your dad, he was in a very rough spot" He begins, "hyung-" Jungkook butts in with widened eyes. "Are you sure?" He asks, Jimin nods.

"She deserves to know." Jimin sighs, I furrow my eyebrows. "What's with the big build up?" I question.

   "Ughh, Karterrr, you never just go with things do you" Jungkook groans, throwing his head back.

"Wha-?"

    Jimin laughs a bit, "we had something planned." Jimin says, his face softening. "Basically, he has problems expressing the way he truly feels. He had a crush on you, but he just didn't know how to show it" Jimin sighs.

"So he's a psychopath basically?" I question, they both nod in agreement. "What's the whole plan then? How should we approach him?" I ask, poking at the edge of the counter.

Jimin looks to Jungkook and they stay silent for a good thirty seconds before looking back to me.

"You're not going to like this" Jungkook says, resting his elbows on the table.

"We need to use you to bait him in".