PvzH: Greenshadow: Easter disaster

???: Whatup plant lovers it's me, the half pea half grape plant, Pea-jay

Pea-jay: so as you know, Sunrise isn't posting in a while, well that's because he's being held up at some things
*looks at me at the table watching jacksepticeye playing portal*

Me: *looks at pea-jay* what?

Pea-jay: *rolls eyes* anyway, enjoy this chapter, feel free to ask anything about stuff, enjoy!

Pea-jay:(whispers) even though Easter is like a bazillion days ago

Me: on to the story!

P.s. to be republished with art soon

'Three months' you thought,

'Three months of not being noticed by Green after your little 'thing' from the roof' this is probably for the best

"Top o' the mornin!" you heard Jack from the window, you got out of bed and looked out to see Seán raking his lawn with a brand new rake that Mark got him for new year "good mornin' jack! whatcha planting?"

"Well, since Easter day is almost here, I thought of planting marigolds, blovers, plucky clovers, sunflowers, and a bunch a stuff"
"Really looking forward to a beautiful flowery Easter aren't ya?" you laughed as Jack accidentally tripped on his garden hose (again) "Gourd damnit! yer little fecker!" Jack cried as he threw the hose towards the sidewalk.

you laughed "how’s Mark?" you asked, a few months ago, Mark moved into jacks house, Jack finally got the new room set up so he decided Mark could stay in it, for a price "ah he's fine" then jacks front door opens "No I’m not"
"aw c'mon! I need room for my plants too! All ya had to do was sleep with them"
"fine" mark Said as he went in the house, you decided to go downstairs, after you changed out of your Pj's you went downstairs to make breakfast, your mother wasn't feeling well, so you decided to stay home for a few days, Charles and Sharms won’t mind.

Just then, petals came running into the kitchen and hid behind you giggling, just then, rainbow came bounding in, wearing a cape and mask "(Y/n)! (Y/n)! (Y/n)!" Said the chomper, voice gone all squeaky "guess what am I!" you crack a smile
At their little act, "very funny" you said, then petals jumped out from hiding, she was clutching a teddy bear "oh no!" she cried acting as if the teddy bear was speaking "Greenshadow save me from this prison"
The chomper replied by waving her cape "dont worry (Y/n) I'll save you!"
"Gotta catch me first," replied the sunflower racing out of the kitchen "hey! Come back here!" rainbow cried as she chased after petals, you laughed at the duo

"soo, were they mocking me or you?" you jumped, it was Greenshadow, sitting on the window.

"whatup" she said casually

"I was wondering where you went- I uh... I mean where were you?" You asked

"well, I was called to finish our mystery heroes investigation, so I had to fly to the Philippines, problem was, once I got there, none of our plant defenses worked against the zombies, and the all have this same symbol of their shirt or machine, she handed you a photo, it looked like a merged T and letter Z.
"And get this" she paused "they're not serving zomboss" you’re eyes widened at that, "why?"
"They say they serve a zombie called Z-Tron"
"That could explain the symbol, look, it looks like a Z and a T merged together" you pointed out, then you, thought 'wait a minute, why is she telling me all this' as if she read your thoughts, she said

"This is big, if word gets out about this zombie army, zomboss will have the power to destroy the world, I might need a sidekick"

"But that’s impossible, zomboss is defeated, beaten, gone, lost forever and besides-" you paused and thought about her last line "wait did you say?"
"I said I’m gonna need a sidekick" she said in her what-did-you-think voice