[Ch 20] Kinshiki And Momoshiki Otsutsuki

Y/n's POV
Chaos. Everything had been destroyed, people were in danger, smoke was everywhere. I was so afraid, I didn't know if it would be the last day of my life. Uncle Naruto was protecting all of us with his immense chakra, Uncle Sasuke was also helping him. Me, Sarada and Boruto were behind them, unable to do anything. Those two invaders had threatened to destroy the Earth except to get what they wanted. One of them, the smaller one, after swallowing red balls (?) , had created a huge chakra sphere, made up of all the ninja arts. Kurama, the nine-tailed fox, protected by Uncle Sasuke's susanoo, was ready to run into it. The hokage had turned one last time to look his son in the eyes, he gave us one of his usual smiles to reassure us that we would make it. "Otosan..."

Slowly I opened my eyes, looked around and realized that I was in the hospital. "Y/n thank goodness you finally woke up" I heard a familiar voice, Aunt Sakura's. I saw that there was also Sarada and someone with blond hair who was running. 'Boruto' I immediately thought and tried to get up to chase him, but I fell instantly. "Don't move! You aren't able to stand up yet, you need to rest" I decided not to listen to her and resume what I was doing. Obviously I failed again, but this time I was helped by the little Himawari. I looked at her and saw only sadness in her eyes, it must have been really hard for her, after all she's only a child... She didn't deserve this. Instinctively, I hugged her and said "Hey Hima, don't worry the hokage will come back soon. Now I'm going to look for your brother, okay?" then Sarada added "Yeah, Y/n's right, dad said he can still feel his chakra" She thanked us and I wiped away her tears.

Boruto's POV
He can't be d-died! I was running, never stopping, without an exact destination. Memories were returning to my mind, like the time I promised my teammates that I would win, or when dad told me not to lose against Shikadai... Damn it! I've shouldn't never used that ninja tool, I just wanted to show dad my worth and I wanted him to treat me like an adult, but I only disappointed him.

I arrived at the headquarters of the Hokage, seeing a light on I entered. I saw the photo of my grandfather, the stacks of documents on which he stood hours and hours and also his old orange sweatshirt. I put it on, looked at myself in the mirror and finally realized. "I'm the one who sucks." I said and someone agreed "You're right." "Sasuke-San" "They discovered your scam, you were laughed at by everyone, your headband was removed and now you're not even a Shinobi. As if that wasn't enough, you also lost your father. Your situation is very similar to the his one-time. But, you have a little sister who loves you and a mother who cares for you. You are already much better off." "And at times like these, how did my father act?" he looked at me with a slight smile "Apparently now it's not enough for you to know Naruto's weak points... So let's go and ask him in person, let's save him" This meant that dad was still alive! Just then the four kages had arrived, they would have helped us, too.

After discussing and deciding a plan, the adults were ready to take action. "And you Boruto?" "Huh?" 

"Don't you really want to take him with you?" 

"Hey, hey, are you kidding Sasuke!?" 

"Don't you think it's too risky?"

 "It would be better if he stayed here to keep everything under control." 

"It's absolutely not a joke," said Sasuke-San. "He's first of all his son and then he is my pupil. So it makes perfect sense for him to follow me" I couldn't help them in any way, I'm too weak. "I'm saying you can come, understood? Listen to me, they're dangerous opponents, but is because of it if I want you to come. If several of us will be defeated, or, at worst, all of us will find ourselves in a desperate situation... Then it will be you acting. " "But I can't do that much..." I answered quite sadly, however he continued "You're indeed a very strong Shinobi. I haven't succeeded, but you, if only you wanted it, you could become a better ninja than he is." "No, I can't!" "Yes, you can, and this is because you, more than anyone else, are a worse loser than Naruto." "A loser?" I asked confused. "I mean you hate losing, so you'll never give up. And I'm telling you that you can do it, trust me. Also, if you need help, Y/n, who has been eavesdropping behind that door for a while now, will come to support you" "What? Y/n's here?"