𝐢𝐢𝐢 ↷ skipping classes

━━━━━━𝐥𝐨𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐞 ━━━━━━

𝐢𝐢𝐢 ↷ skipping classes

━━━━━━━○🕷。.。🕸○━━━━━━━

A flash of her camera and again the storage space of her camera became smaller. Maybe signing up for the photography contest hadn't been such a good idea.

With a sigh, Lilith looked at the pictures she had been taking all day, there had to be over a hundred — and those were taken only in the first six hours Lilith was on her feet.

Lilith had made up her mind to take the perfect picture, but so far none of her hundred tries really spoke to her. Even the little chirping bird that hopped over the red traffic light wasn't good enough in her eyes. She had found the picture of it pretty sweet, the grey-brown bird standing on the black stripe of the crosswalk, looking up towards the traffic light that lit up with the colour red.

Lilith has only stood there to cross said crosswalk but got amazed and amused by the scene in front of her. Even though she doubted that the picture she took of the mischievous bird would get her anywhere near the front cover of NOW Magazine it would make a great picture in her room.

As the light turned from red to green Lilith crossed the road holding tight onto the stripe of her backpack while she moved through the crowd of people as she made her way to her favourite Café.

━━━━━━━○🕷。.。🕸○━━━━━━━

Blowing the air out of her cheeks, Lilith slumped down in a seat, removing the camera from around her neck to transfer the pictures she had taken to her laptop which she carried with her in her backpack.

As she opened her laptop and turned it on, a boy decided to slip into the seat in front of her. Looking over the edge of the screen Lilith looked into the face of her boyfriend Nick, who had his eyebrows raised at her.

"Shouldn't you be in school?", was the first sentence that left the two years older boy, rolling her eyes, Lilith questioned for a short second why she dated him.

"Well good afternoon to you too Nicky!" Lilith smiled teasingly at the boy, she knew how much he didn't like being called Nicky.

"Yeah–Yeah! Good morning! Shouldn't you be in school?" obviously ignoring the nickname Lilith had just called him by, he asked her the same question again.

"Danny called in sick for me! If anyone asks, I am at home with a bad tummy ache!" Lilith shrugged before leaning towards the boy while giving him a playful glance. She looked down at her laptop screen and logged in, before connecting her camera with her laptop to start the transfer.