9

Please have mercy on me I beg of you, what you are asking for I don't have it that has been malam. Abu begging those that took him from the hospital and pleading with them to set him free.

Just then he had one of the kidnappers talking on the phone but he couldn't hear what the other person on the other side of the phone was saying.

        After the call one of the kidnappers turned towards him pointing a mini sharp knife at him, he doesn't know what they actually want he has no clue what he himself was saying and what they wanted he couldn't comprehend what the current situation at hand entails and he doesn't know the right words to use to beg them it took him more than 10 minutes to form and be able to speak those words out to their hearings.

     Oga this old thing one of the kidnappers said  pointing at mal.Abu dose not have intention of making things easy for use since morning we have being repeating ourselves like we are going to write an important exams of our lives and nothing good has come out of it,he hissed and caused under his breath saying this man is a complete bad luck from all angle he for once doesn't like slow ransom customers he prefer's active families that are willing to pay any amount to see to the freedom of their loved ones.

*******
Their has been chaos both in the hospital and at the family of mal. Abu they were confused and deverstated they didn't know were else to search for their father who has being missing since morning,the most surprising thing was that they left him sleeping being that he was sedated how comes he is now Missing or was he day dreaming they forgot what happened all they wanted was that the search party would bring good news to their hearings since they Made sure they searched Every place in the hospital premises both in and out of the hospital leaving no place  unchecked and also rechecking thoroughly starting from wards,mosque, pharmaceutical units,restrooms,laboratories every nook and cranny of the the hospital was checked making sure they didn't leave out any place but after this whole searching session it was still thesame bad news bad  that was the outcome he was not found and no traces of him was found either they thought to theirselves what was actually going on why would a sick person gets missing when all he needs was  affection and more of attention but what would be their fate now, was he going to be found if so all they hope and pray for was that he should be in good hands and also return back to them without any problem.

        A week has passed now and it is still the same bad news  he was still not found since it has passed it required 24 hours of reporting that someone was missing this was their only way out which is involving the authorities.

Boss this man here has being complaining of stomach ache since yesterday and he didn't sleep neither do I he was shouting and holding his stomach in pain I think the whole thing is getting worst and it wasn't easy for me last night we didn't doze talk more of sleeping.

       okay I think I should call the real one I.e the person that put them into doing what they are doing right now after the call again the real one sent him a number which he called since the kidnapped person is of no use being that he couldn't open up to them or give them any information.

         They called and it was Gazali that picked he was trying to greet despite the fact that he didn't know the caller he was cut short when the caller said do you want your old man dead or alive if so do what am about to instruct you to do and don't involve any authorities you are going to bring us money Kai ka kawo mana kudin(bring us money) on hearing this he put the phone on hands free since he was at home and together with the other family members repeating something so that the the caller would repeat himself to the hearing of all of them and they heard for theirselves.

The kidnappers have being waiting patiently for the call from mal.Abu's family since they told them that they would collect a ransom of five hundred thousand Naira , that was the last and negotiatiable money they would collect  they also threatened them  that they would add to the pain he was already feeling if they didn't pay on time.

Hello guys what do you think about this chapter,please don't forget to do the usual vote comment and also share.👌

Maryam Yelwa😀😀