04

PLEASE MAKE ME SMILE AND VOTE BY CLICKING THAT STAR AT THE BOTTOM OF YOUR SCREEN... GRACIAS!!!

The restaurant we drove to was one of the biggest in the city, it was pretty expensive and you couldn't get a table in there unless you made a reservation weeks beforehand, Ethan had just asked me to this date this morning, unless he already had a reservation and was just looking for a plus one or he had some real connections, I'm sure he's definitely rich, from the car to this date. I haven't had a good reason to come this far into town, so I haven't been to this restaurant.

As Ethan and I entered the high-class restaurant, an older gentleman walked up to us.

"Mr Dior, nice to see you sir, is this your date? She's a beauty, I'm Gerard Boyd, your host for today," The man asks Ethan and then smiles kindly at me as he says the last part, I blush slightly,

"Hi, I'm Karla Kensington," I reply,

"Kensington as in Kensington and co firm?" He asks slightly shocked,

"Yeah," I say slightly nervous.

Young people don't usually recognize my surname, since they don't care about keeping updates on financial news, so they don't treat me differently, to them I'm just a regular young lady, but since Gerard seems to be in his late 30's then he probably have heard of my family.

"If you'll follow me, your reservation is this way," Gerard says, Ethan nods and we proceed to follow Gerard,

"You don't have to treat me any different when you figure out why Gerard knew my surname," I said feeling a little bit nervous,

"I understand why you don't want people to know how rich you are," He says gently, holding my hand,   "People treat me differently when they figure out that I'm birthed from The Diors', the best in their line of business, owners of countless of hotels, restaurants and bars around the world," he adds, saying the last bit monotonously, looking like he hated saying it out loud.

I'm genuinely surprised, I never made the connection between The Diors' and Ethan or Price. The Diors' where known for owning chains of restaurants, event centers, clubs and hotels. Their family fortune ran into billions and trillions of dollars. He wasn't just rich, he was crazy rich.

"But you have dark hair, The Diors' are known for their blond hair and blue eyes," I reply, I repeatedly made a mental note to myself not to treat him any different.... I mean, I was shocked and all, who wouldn't be💁.

"I dye my hair and wear contacts, I mean the aim was to not look recognizable," He says chuckling,

"I guess, but Price is a bartender, if y'all are rich, why is he doing that? It isn't like he needs extra cash," I ask,

"Nobody has ever come close to understanding anything Price does," He shrugs his shoulder laughing,

"He says he wants to keep an eye on that club, he thinks the managers are stealing from us," he adds silently.

I notice we've reached our destination, we were in another room which I bet was for VIPs, who wanted to be away from prying eyes.

"This is beautiful," I say, the room was dark in a sense but had some dim lightening so that it wasn't too bright, soft music played in the background as Ethan held out a chair for me and I sit, watching him as he walked to the other end of the table to take his seat.

"I knew you were a Kensington, but that doesn't matter because when we're together, we're just Karla and Ethan," He says after a few moments of staring at me,

"Sure, just Karla and Ethan," I reply smiling at him,

"Did I tell you that you look beautiful Karla," Ethan says, his voice sounded husky with want,