13

PLEASE MAKE ME SMILE AND VOTE BY CLICKING THAT STAR AT THE BOTTOM OF YOUR SCREEN... GRACIAS!!!

So today's a Friday, It's been 4 days since the day I went to church. By now, the internet was buzzing with a lot of articles concerning my banishment from the Kensington manor, they were all guessing on what could have lead to my being cut off from the Kensington wealth, some of the articles even went as far to talk about I and Ethan, some said I was with Ethan because of his wealth, they said I couldn't handle being cut off from the Kensington wealth and I decide to settle on Ethan and feed off of his wealth. It was out now that Ethan was from The Dior family and people were eager and treated us differently, some treated us nicely, hoping for a favor, while others were mean about it and some were just indifferent. My friends were pretty shocked and annoyed but I told them that it was his secret to tell. Paparazzi were always lurking around the corners trying to get a statement from me and Ethan or any of my friends.

On Wednesday, I was almost squashed by paparazzi asking for a statement when some bulky men got me out of there. They were the guards my dad had on me.

"I don't need your guards," I say into the phone as my dad answers his phone,

"Well I couldn't care less about that but your mum wanted them on you, for your safety," He says,

"Well I don't want it," I retort,

"Your mum would give me an earful for that so get comfortable," He says and ends the call.

So, I've been spending my days either at school, with Ethan or my friends or I was at the church, and if I was ever alone I'll sketch clothes till I fell asleep. Ethan and my friends found it strange that I was attending church, they voiced it a couple of times but I explained that it helped me stay grounded and filled in my time so I didn't have time to think and end up having an anxiety attack.

Brother Craig was pleased that I returned, now he insists I call him Craig, I opened up to him about my current situation and he was kind and supportive and encouraged me to find something to do, something I loved. Craig is always trying to carry me along in the activities of the church. The church's youths were a fun bunch, they had bon fire nights, movie nights, they have a youth Sunday, were all the activities are carried out by youths.

Somehow, Craig got me to agree to attend the bon fire night happening later today. I have actually never been around a bon fire, I wasn't the outdoorsy wild kind of girl, I liked being comfortable, and sitting in the open, with mosquitoes and other wild stuff out there, didn't sounding compelling at all, but I already promised Craig. Ethan wanted to come with, but he had stuff to do. So here I am, holding a little bag with my stuff in it, standing beside a queue trying to get into the church bus, Craig was beside me, watching as the youths enter the bus.

"Don't worry it will be fun," Craig says to me,

"I don't know how sleeping on the ground in a tent with mosquitoes and other wild animals out there is going to be fun but I'll let you know, if I survive the night," I say,

"Do survive the night please," Craig says, laughing softly,

"And we're set to go," A blond guy says walking up to us,

"Karla this is Cyrus Warren, the youth leader, Cyrus this is Karla Kensington, keep an eye on her please. Don't let the grizzlies get her," Craig says the first part seriously and the last part jokingly, laughing,

"It's not gonna be fun if some type of shit happens," I say,

"Well I'll be your knight in shining armour then," The guy, Cyrus says smiling at me boyishly,