17

I awoke with the worst headache of all time. I wince trying to open my eyes, they seemed to be tied shut with something around my head. My shoulders hurt from lying on the ground, the ground was cold, I am shivering all over. I could hear water dripping from its source, the sound echoed.

Tap!

Tap!

Tap!

I sit up trying to reach up to my head to take off the blindfold and I realized my hands were bound together behind me. And then the events of yesterday come crashing back to me. I remember being excited for my launch party, I remembered giving my speech and finding out that Ethan had cheated on me and then getting almost run over by a car and someone smashing my head onto the cold road. I feel tears begin to form in my eyes as the realization that I had been kidnapped hit me, the clothe soaked them in. I groaned softly, my throat closing up on me like they were inflamed. I whimper in pain as the rope digs into my skin as I struggle to get my hands released. My heart was hammering in my chest as I fought to stay calm, with the way I was struggling to breath I knew I was having a panic attack. I was gasping for air whilst pulling at the ropes that held my hands behind me.

"Helppp.....somebody please help," I try to scream,

I sob loudly as my throat ached from screaming at the top of my lungs, my headache seemed to have doubled and I pass out.

...

If I had to guess it's probably been over a day or two since I was taken. My stomach grumbled, desperate for any piece of food. I whimper as I think about my family and friends and I begin crying again. I flinch as I hear the sound of a door opening. My heart started racing, knowing I'll probably have to face my abductor, I was pretty scared, wondering what he wanted from me and if he'll hurt me.

I hear the person enter the room and walk towards me, I feel a presence crouch down to my level, I feel fingers slip between the material around my head that covered my eyes and tug it down. I cringe and squint as the light floods my eyes, making my head pound. After a few seconds I open my eyes and see my abductor.

"Why am I here? What do you want from me? Who are you?" I ramble at my abductor,

He seemed like a regular dude, a Caucasian male, dark brown hair, he looked like he had some muscles on him, he had black hand gloves on.

"I finally get to meet the infamous Karla Kensington," He says,

"Do I know you? Is this about my father? A business deal gone sour? Just let me go, I won't tell the police anything," I whisper yell pleadingly,

"You're here because I want to know what's so special about you, Karla," He says,

"What do you mean? If it's money, talk to my father, he'll make it available immediately," I say and receive a smack across my cheek,

"Don't insult me," He growls, "I don't want your money," he adds as he drags me to my feet,

"Then what do you want?" I ask, I probably shouldn't have,

He just ignores me, pulling at my elbow to follow him.

"What do you want for me? Please don't hurt me, I'm too young to die" I cry out, frustrated with my life,

"My sister was too young to die but you and your family didn't seem to care, I want my revenge for my sister's life," He says as he leads me to a door,

"Your sister? I've never met you before....... and I know for a fact that I probably won't know your sister.......I'm sorry for your loss, I'm sure you're grieving painfully but how does all this relate to me? maybe you've got the wrong person......I'm Karla Kensington," I say pleadingly,

"Of course you don't know me and my sister," He growls, "and don't talk about my sister," he adds,

"Please just let me go, please!!!" I cry out,

"I'm gonna untie your hands, don't try anything funny," He says,

I nod my head quietly, my hands already ache from being in that position and he proceeds to untie my hands and as soon as he finishes I smash my elbow with as much force as I can muster into his face, I heard a cracking sound and I bolt out the door I think he came in through, he was right behind me. He didn't even groan in pain since I probably broke his nose. Behind the door was some stairs leading up to another door, I bolt up the stairs, open the door and swing it shut with force and I come out into a hall way, I pulse to get my bearing but start running again when I hear him coming, I fumble around as I try to find the exit, there were some rooms, kitchen and then living room, I finally find the door but it won't open and I cry out in pain as I feel him tackle me to the ground.

He grabbed a hold of my arms and pulls me up, he begins dragging me back down the hallway, towards the basement, even though I'm thrashing against him. He pulls me into the basement and slams me, back first, into a wall, he pulls his hand back and slaps me so hard that my head swings to the side in a way that makes my neck hurt.

He grabs a handful of my hair, yanking me towards himself, by now I'm crying so much cause I'm in a lot of pain, I felt helpless. My lip stung, I probably had a split lip.

"Why are you doing this? What have I done to deserve being kidnapped and tortured like this?" I scream,

"You think you're in pain? My sister was in pain.....I was in pain while you lived your life in your mansion .......do you know how mad I got seeing you and your perfect family on the news? You and your dad destroyed my family" He growls angrily, his nails digging into my arm, " I haven't even began with you yet, why should you and your family get to live your perfect happy life when my sister is dead?!!.......because of you!!!!" He screams in my face,

He drops me unceremoniously on the ground and I crumple into a sobbing mess.

"You had better not try anything stupid again, I won't hesitate to hurt you," He says as he ties my hands behind me and storms out of the room.

After a few minutes of crying, I fall asleep.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Author's note: Hey guys, I know it's been a while..... I'm sorry, I've got exams and I haven't found the time to write at all but I'll try my best to post soon enough. I hope y'all are staying safe.

So during this short time away from wattpad, I created a YouTube Channel.....
Please check it out

https://youtu.be/6EHP9rwEj5U

My YouTube name is It's Vanellkyle.

Please show your support y'all.....thanks a lot.....lots of love🤗😍