#5 Jealousy

_______________________

YoungFlexerC'mon

YoungFlexerC'mon
Hey,
Are you ok? It's the first time you don't comment one of your jokes.
My friends already miss you.

Hyunwoo?
Hey!!!
I see you're online so answer my fucking question before I'm gettin' old and bald!

Hyunwoo?Hey!!! I see you're online so answer my fucking question before I'm gettin' old and bald!

I'm almost bald, look!!!
ANSWER
ME

~Few hours later~

BigDaddy
Hey sorry I was busy
Don't worry, everythings fine

YoungFlexerC'mon
Oh finally you answered!
But you still haven't posted your joke

I must confess...
I miss your jokes already

________________________

~Hyunwoo~

It was hard, but I decided, I shouldn't comment on his pictures anymore. Hoseok said I'll hurt myself and he's right. It felt so wrong to not answer his last message and don't comment on his last picture.

I spent the last evening on this dating app talking to a guy, named Mark. What I can say so far he's a very cute and kind person.

Hoseok organized a date for Mark and me. I was very nervous. Meeting a stranger for a date makes me feel kinda weird. But I promised Hoseok to seize the opportunity.

Before I left the house I put on some make-up, did my hair and insert my contact lenses. It took me about 30 minutes to reach the place where I'll meet mark.

~

My phone rang while I entered my apartment. "Hey, how was your date with Mark?" Hoseok asked with a excited voice. "It was good,
Mark is very handsome and cute. We met in a little café and talked for a few hours. And after that we went to a park for a walk. We took some pictures together."

"That sounds great! I'm so happy for you! When do you meet next time?" You can hear Hoseok's smile trough the phone.

"He wanted to pick me up from work tomorrow. But I don't know what's his plan exactly. I'm so curious haha. He said it will be something special"

_________________________

📷 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓉𝒶𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓂
______________________________________