#24 Doubt

~Hyunwoo~

Something tickled my nose so I opened my eyes to see the reason for me almost sneezing. I saw blonde hair on my shoulder. They wiggled in the rhythm of my breath. I must have inhaled them while I was sleeping. My brain did the Welcome-Windows sound and yesterday's events slowly found their way back in my head. I started smiling like an idiot as I remembered that Kihyun loves me too. My head went wild as I recalled our kiss. Damn. I'm addicted to this man.

I started stroking his soft hair and had to smile even wider. It's the first time he is asleep and I don't have to worry he's waking up and catch me doing something wrong. I can snuggle him, I can kiss him, I can hold his hand and it doesn't matter now. I pressed some kisses in his hair and strengthened my grip around his back to push him closer. I felt his body next to mine. So close. It made me so extremely happy I couldn't even think about something else than him for now.

"Hmmm?" I heard Kihyun humming next to me. His upper body vibrated against mine as he did so. I kissed his head again and again until he slowly found his way back from dreamland.  His eyes still closed he moved his head up to my face. His eyes opened a little bit. He saw my face, closed his eyes and snuggled into my chest. "It was no dream." He said with a relieved voice and pressed some kisses on my neck. "Damn Kihyun, you look so beautiful, even after sleeping." "You too Hyunwoo, I love you so so much. Mmmmm" He said and snuggled his head into my neck and shaked it like a little kid. I had to laugh at his move.

"It's Sunday, right? What about doing something special with me today? Like a da-" He asked with a childish smile on his face but I stopped him with my hand on his mouth. "Shhhh, I wanted to ask you this question. - Soooo do you want to go on a date with me today?" I smirked at him with my brightest smile. He nodded and pressed his lips on my cheek. "That's not how kisses work, cutie." I said and touched his lips with mine. He returned the kiss with so much feelings in it. It felt like he was begging for more so I took his head and pushed him more into our kiss. His tongue tried to dominate but we both knew who is stronger. Both of us got lost in our make out session.

_______________________________

🎾Racket Pen Gang🎾

Photomin
Guys, it's 11 am and there's no sign of Kiki being alive right? Something is wrong. He's the one who dances trough our apartment at 6 am, cooking and waking up my wonnie. He can't still be asleep...

Demonfucker
Jup... Im worried this Hyunwoo is a creepy killer or something like this.

Honeybee
Omg Kyunnie stop, now I'm afraid he did something to my precious little Kiki :(((

TiredWonnie
Damn I wish I could wake him up like he woke me up multiple times at 4am!!!! I STILL HATE YOU FOR THIS! You're to blame if the modeling agency won't accept me because of the bags under my eyes you little piece of shit.

TiredWonnieDamn I wish I could wake him up like he woke me up multiple times at 4am!!!! I STILL HATE YOU FOR THIS! You're to blame if the modeling agency won't accept me because of the bags under my eyes you little piece of shit