#19 High

~Kihyun~

Almost 4 weeks were over and I haven't heard a little thing from Hyunwoo at all. He didn't even posted on Instagram or liked one of my latest pictures. My mind was a mess. Maybe he used me as a practice model for kissing his real crush? The thought of it made me sad. Did I interpreted too much in his messages and his actions? I mean he called me hamster, he slept next to me and he came way too close to my face. I really don't know. Am I getting it completely wrong?

Why do I always have to overthink? I sighed while cleaning the living room. Minhyuk and Hyungwon left the apartment for one week for a couple vacation to Busan so I was alone. It was Saturday so I wouldn't have to work either. I used the time to do a spring-cleaning. The apartment shined like a diamond as I finished cleaning. I made myself some tea and watched a drama on Netflix. My phone vibrated and I unlocked it to see that Hyunwoo posted something. Yes - I put on his notifications to see if he's doing well.

📷 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓉𝒶𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓂
_______________________________________

🌚 BigDaddy

♥️ 💬 ↗️

593 likes

BigDaddy This man forced me to choose between the two things I fear the most. Flying or confess my love. I'm confessing now. I'm so scared. Wish me luck.
#HateYouHoseok #HoseokIsSatan

View all 45 comments

ThiccThightsBunny Don't complain. Without me you would mildew in your apartment. Or drown in your own tears maybe. You can do it!!! You're a strong man with a thicC body💪 if he says no just take him under your arm and kidnap him!

DaddysGirl good luck!

______________________________

🎾Racket Pen Gang🎾

Photomin
Kiki? Did you saw Hyunwoos post?

PhotominKiki? Did you saw Hyunwoos post?

YoungFlexerC'mon
Yeah

TiredWonnie
He posted it this morning. You still got no message? I mean it's 8 p.m. already...

YoungFlexerC'mon
No...

Demonfucker
Ki, I hear you crying, please open the door to your apartment :(

YoungFlexerC'mon
It's ok just leave me alone
Please

Honeybee
Kihyun you know we will ring the bell until you open the door, right?

Demonfucker
Hyung, please

TiredWonnieOh my ghad I'm so proud Kyunnie

TiredWonnie
Oh my ghad I'm so proud Kyunnie. When we're back from Busan please let us do a photoshop-meme session again.

Honeybee
Hyung, it's been 15 minutes now. Please open the door.

_______________________________________

~Kihyun~

Changkyun and Jooheon penetrated my doorbell for almost 15 minutes straight. They even tried to pass as a postman. "Mr. Yoo? Here's a package for you." Jooheon tried to change his voice. I tried to ignore them. I cried and I really don't want to see anybody at all. Then suddenly the ringing stopped and it was silent again. A bit too silent. It's weird how I want nobody next to me but don't want to feel lonely as well. The silence was about to eat me.

A few minutes later the bell rang again. Only once this time. I heard a knocking on the door. "Guys this isn't funny anymore, please leave me alone!" I screamed towards the door. But the bell rang again. This was too much for me. I got up from the couch, stomped to the door and opened it with a angry expression. I was ready to do a roundhouse kick into Jooheon's and Changkyun's face. My head was red from crying and being angry "Would you please stop penetrating my doorbe-" ... "WHA-!!!"

As I noticed it wasn't Changkyun and Jooheon who stood outside my door, I slammed the door but Hyunwoo was faster. He put one of his feet in the door so I wasn't able to close it. "Kihyun?" FUCK! He shouldn't see me cry again! Please let a miracle happen or something like this. I pressed my whole body against the door to avoid him, coming inside my apartment. "Kihyun, please let me in." His sad voice made me cry even more. I know it was no problem for him to push the door open, even when I'm pressing my whole body against it. "Kihyun, be careful I'll open the door now, ok?"

"NO!" I screamed with a crackling voice, holding the edge of the door with one hand. Nothing happened. He didn't push the door. A few seconds of silence. I tried to calm down but it was impossible. Hyunwoos hand touched mine through the almost closed door. He caressed it. Finally I managed to calm down a bit. "May I open the door now? It's cold outside." I heard from outside. He slowly pushes the door open to find me on the ground, crying. Somehow he managed to push me away with the door to enter my apartment.

He closed the door behind him and sat on the ground behind me. He placed his feet on the left and right so I could sit between his legs. His arms hugged me tight and his face touched my shoulder and cheeks. One of his hands started caressing my hand, the other one still hugged me. "What's wrong? You're too beautiful to cry. Please don't." He whispered in my ear. His cheeks were pressed against my neck. "What do you want here?" I asked, without answering his question. I sounded like I catched the cold of my life. My sniffing and loud breathing filled the hallway.

"I wanted to tell you something." He said while he was getting up and lifted me up too. He didn't look into my eyes. He just carried me to the living room and placed me on the couch. He sit down next to me and wiped away my tears. "May I cuddle you? I don't know how to lift your mood instead." He asked with a soft voice. I nodded and he layed back on the couch. He patted on his chest to tell me that I should put my head on him. I did as he said and put my puffy cheeks on his chest and stayed like this.

He stroked my back and I finally managed to breathe normal again because it calmed me down. All of a sudden he pressed a kiss into my hair and cuddled his face against my head. "C-can you please stop this? You should do this to your crush, not to me. It hurts." I started sniffling again.

_______________________________________

Thank you so much for more than 1K reads. I'm glad you like my story 🥺💕