#11 Sorry

~Hyunwoo~

I looked into the mirror and wasn't too shocked about the size of the blue circles under my eyes, which seem to almost touch the ground. Hoseok railed at me for like 3 hours straight last night. I really tried to feel sorry for what I did to Mark but the only thing in my mind is Kihyun. Is he ok right now? I let out a loud sigh while brushing my teeth. My phone signalised a new message. It was from Mark. I felt a bit uncomfortable thinking about his move yesterday. But I opened the message anyways because I felt sorry for him.

LittleRoosterMarku
Hey Hyunwoo, are you ok? You didn't text me back yesterday. I was worried something happened to you. Please let me know if you're alright. 💕

BigDaddy
Hey Mark, don't worry, everything's fine. It was a bit chaotic last night, sorry.

LittleRoosterMarku
You told me you're free today. Do you want to meet at the café again? I want to see you 💕

BigDaddy
Yeah, sure let's meet in about an hour?

LittleRoosterMarku
Ok cutie 🥺💕

___________________________

📷 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓉𝒶𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓂
_______________________________________

🐰 LittleRoosterMarku

♥️ 💬 ↗️

431 likes

LittleRoosterMarku our date yesterday was beautiful but it ended a bit weird so we decided to meet again today. Hopefully the fire extinguisher stays calm this time. But now have a look at this cutie 🥺 he looks like a soft bear 🐻 we're at @ coffeegarden

View all 51 comments

Defsoul.
What happened yesterday?

KingOfDab
The fire extinguisher cried because of your cheesy ass, Mark

LittleRoosterMarku
Something triggered the firealarm right before we kissed hahaha sad life

GyeommieBall
Sorry but I had to laugh so hard

_________________________

~Hyunwoo~

Even from a distance I saw Mark waving at me like one of these inflatable skydancers in front of some shops. Mabye he exaggerated the movements a bit since the people around him look at him like he escaped a psychiatric hospital. I had to laugh it somehow was cute. Especially his cute gummy smile.

Yesterday Hoseok and I argued about how I should behave in front of Mark. We came to the conclusion that I need to tell him about my feelings for Kihyun.

"I need to tell you something Mark." I said while he sipped on his coffee. He looked at me while drinking and raised his brows. I noticed a slightly red blush on his cheeks. Damn, he has false hopes for the two of us. I felt so bad right now but I need to be honest with him, so I started talking.

"There is this other man I love since a few years already but he doesn't noticed me until now and I tried to move on and date someone else but yesterday I realized, I'm not ready for a relationship with another man at this moment. I'm so sorry Mark." His facial expression went from 'kid opening his birthday present' to pure disappointment. He couldn't even look at me at this point. Both of his hands on his coffee cup he stayed like this for some minutes.

Silence.

He lifted his head, his teary eyes meet mine and he said "I-It's ok, sorry if I did something wrong yesterday." It hurts seeing him like this and I hate myself for being the reason for his sadness. "Mark? I don't know if you want to meet again after this. I'm trying my best to forget this man but I can't promise it will happen." I said looking at him.

"Hyunwoo listen, I really like you, more than I actually shoul-" his voice crackled, tears roll down his face. "I need time to think about all of this and about you and me." Silent sniffles left his nose while he wiped away some tears. "Mark, I'm so sorry." He puts on his jacket and stands up from his chair "Sorry, I need to leave now, bye Hyunwoo." and left.

_________________________

~Kihyun~

After 10 minutes of driving I arrived at that café. I parked Minhyuk's sinfully expensive mercedes on the roadside. As I was about to enter the café I saw Mark open the door, he was crying. Without lifting his head he accidentally bumped into me a few seconds later "So-sorr- Kihyun?! W-What are you doing here?" Damn he recognized me. "Uhm I'm meeting a friend of mine here. What a coincidence to meet you here" I lied to him. "But mark what happened to you? Do you want to talk?" He nodded while tears fall down his face.

A few minutes later we sat on a bench in a park nearby. "It's because of Hyunwoo, right?" I asked. "Yeah, I was about to kiss him yesterday but something happened, so we couldn't kiss and today he told me that he loves another man." He started crying again. I comforted him for a while.

He loves another man? Who? Do I know him? I need to know and decided to send hyunwoo a message this evening while I still comforted Mark. "Why were you in the same restaurant as me and Hyunwoo yesterday? And what happened to you? You looked awful."

Fuck. Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck. He really asked that question? What should I answer?! 'ahahaha yeah by the way I stalked you because yesterday I realized that I'm gay because of hyunwoo.' NO!Embarrassing silence in between both of us.

I still couldn't find a plausible lie why I should be at the same restaurant like they had their date yesterday. "I was hungry." I simply answered. I internally facepalmed my self after saying these words.

He looked at me like he had to laugh out loud. "You were hungry?" He repeated, grinning at me. "Yeah, I was on my way home and suddenly got hungry as fuck so I decided to take a seat at the restaurant. Later I noticed that you two were there too. What a coincidence." I said while scratching my neck with a little laughter. He looked at me in disbelief but stayed silent.

_______________________________________