Chapter 15. Hard Support

"Are you still right? Hmm?"

The King of Zhenbei raised his eyebrows fiercely.

As soon as he walked through the door, he saw Shen Yu lying lazily on the bed, without even asking for peace, he despised himself.

What does it mean Do you feel that you are being treated too badly, that you cannot bear the intense bedtime and that you disdain to please yourself? Or blame him for corporal punishment?

King Zhenbei was very angry, nobody dared to disobey him, Shen Yu really dared to look at him coldly? Close your eyes and fall asleep?

"Get up!"

The king of Zhenbei grabbed Shen Yu's necklace, picked it up directly, and approached him.

Shen Yu's conscience was a bit vague. I was very sleepy. Her body was so painful. Her body was sinking in the water. He couldn't help but sleep with his eyelids together again.

He had a sudden cardiac arrest.

"Why don't you wear the clothes this king gave you?"

As the princess does not like me, I burn her.

Shen Yu wanted to say it, but he didn't even have the strength to raise his hand, his head lowered gently, only turning the other way.

Zhenbei thought he was angry.

"You don't want to see the king, do you? Oh, it seems the king is too lenient with you. You are the king's toy, you can only see my beauty and decipher your body."

"You understand! "

Shen Yu knew very well that he was a canary bred by the King of Zhenbei, as small as dust.

Serve the teacher long before he can live.

His whole body is dynamic, so there are only one or two languages.

The King of Zhenbei was agitated by Shen Yu's movements. Shen Yu was a personal stunner. He could make King Zhenbei happy with a little touch.

Zhenbei Wang was very satisfied. Shen Yu also knew that he was happy as a puppy, indicating that he gave himself up and did not dare hold his breath.

"Ah comfortable."

The King of Zhenbei raised his head and turned his throat up and down.

"That's correct. You serve Zhenbei Wang well. I will treat you kindly. You see, your name is Shen Yu. Ben Wang gave you this Fang Hetian jade. You can let the jade sculptor carve yours.

"Are you looking well?"

The King of Zhentian brought the brilliant and beautiful Hetian jade, which is over a foot long and worth a city. Under the candlelight, the color of Shen Yu's skin faced each other.

"You don't like it? What do you want? Under the blue sea above the sky, as long as you want, the king will look for it and give it to you."

I want to live.

Zhenbei Wang rib: "It doesn't matter if you don't speak, let Song Qing write whatever you want, this king will give you the best things in the world."

Shen Yu felt a pain in his heart: he and Mingzhen Wang (Princess Consort) had a blind date on their skin, but they seemed to be very far from the Milky Way.

Shen Yu may favor him again, the King of Zhenbei is in a good mood and has many words at once.

"Promise this king, don't dance for others in the future, no, I won't let you be wounded again, you're mine."