// 9

WillNE
am shitfaxed
8faced

ImAllexx
drink some water and get some aspirin
out for the morning, trust me you'll thank
me

WillNE
but it's only 12:49 :'(

ImAllexx
if u don't do it i'll get sad

WillNE
prove it

ImAllexx
fine then

WillNEawe you look cute

WillNE
awe you look cute

ImAllexx
thank you, but you're drunk.
are you alone.

WillNE
no my mate stephen is here

ImAllexx
bet he's just as drunk as you

WillNE
*mire drunk then me

ImAllexx
of course he is
call someone who's sober to go and
look after you

WillNE
ok :)

//Incoming call WillNE//

ImAllexx
not me you mong

WillNE
why not :'(

ImAllexx
first of all i don't even know where
you live, and second of all we've met in
the street twice .

WillNE
52 flag ave

ImAllexx
ffs will i didn't mean send me your
address. call one of your other sober
friends

WillNE
all my other friends will be high
trust me.
please come to mine🥺

ImAllexx
i haven't even known you a week and
you piss me off

WillNE
does that mean you're coming?

ImAllexx
unfortunately

WillNE
yay!!'

ImAllexx
i'll text you when i'm there. open the
door for me;)
*:)

WillNE
ha u wanna shag me you dirty
dog

ImAllexx
on second thoughts i might not come
round

WillNE
please cone round :(

ImAllexx
i'll be 20 mins :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

alex grabbed his coat and headed out. he really didn't want to go round to wills and especially not at 1am but will was persistent and alex couldn't be arsed. unfortunately, alex couldn't drive so he now had a 20 minute walk infront of him. before he left he made sure to grab a box of painkillers incase will didn't have any.
after half an hour of walking alex finally found the flat. it had taken him longer to find then he had expected. once he finally found it he pulled out his phone and sent a dm to will telling him he was there. within less then a minute he heard some loud bangs and crashes before will opened the door with a beaming smile.

"ALEX!" will yelled "about time we met in person" will smiled
"will are you thick, we've met in person before." alex giggled.

will pulled a confused look before remembering. he moved to the side to let alex in, alex nodded his head and walked in.
wills place was a lot nicer then that alex had expected. the walls were painted cream and had a couple of painting scattered around the place. he had all black furniture and a coffee table which was a dark brown. surprisingly, it blended in quite nicely.
"sit down! i'll grab you a beer!" will yelled at alex

"no thanks will, i'm here to keep you sober." he giggled.
alex jumped at the sound of door being opened. it revealed a man alex would rather forget. he felt his pulse raise as him and the ginger made eye contact. stephen broke the stare as he lifted up the bag he had in his hands
"i got more drinks." yelled stephen. will gave him a nod of approval before taking the bag out of stephens hands and pulling out the two bottles of vodka. alex stood up and took the bottle off of will and placed them behind him. will looked unhappy so alex explained.
"will you invited me over so i could keep you sober, not to get me drunk." smiled alex.
will sighed in defeat as he sat on the kitchen floor. alex looked over at stephen who was still looking at alex. although alex was uncomfortable with being in the same room as that man he gave him a smiler as he tried to keep the peace and redirected his attention to will.
"come on stand up will, i'll get you a glass of water". alex smiled, will stood up and leaned against the counters.
"where do you keep the glasses?" asked alex. will
pointed to the cupboard above him and alex grabbed a glass and filled it with water.
"come on will, let's get you into bed." smiled alex.
he had almost forgot about the stephens presence until he spoke up.

"i should be going" winked stephen in a drunken manner and walked out the kitchen. will yelled fuck you at him before he closed the door.
"i'll show you where my bedroom is, in a non sexual way." will slurred his words. he directed alex towards his bedroom and alex placed the cup of water on wills bedside cabinet. will took of his shirt and trousers causing alex to get a bit flustered.

"is al getting embarrassed." joke will as he sat on his bed. alex pulled his hair infront of his face in attempts to hide the light shade of red painted across his face. will patted the spot next to him and alex sat down next to him.
    "you should take you coat of alex" will laughed.
alex took it off and placed it down carefully next to the bed. he had no clue how long he was going to be staying for but considering the time he had assumed he would end up staying the night.
   "mhm, you should come a bit closer al." will yawned, alex duffles a little bit closer and will wrapped his arms around alex. alex was a little bit uncomfortable but he knew will was drunk so he wasn't going to question it. will rested his head against alex's shoulder before whispering "night al". alex just smiled and said "good night will."
   after about half an hour will was passed out but alex couldn't sleep. he didn't do well in new environments. after about 2 hours he found himself becoming sleepy and managed to drop off.
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~