// 10

alex woke up slightly confused as the bright light seeped through the blinds. he knew he wasn't drunk last night but still he couldn't think straight. he opened his eyes a little more to reveal a sleeping will cuddled up against him and suddenly alex remembered everything. he giggled a little and waited for will to wake up, he didn't want to disturb him.
after an hour (or so alex assumed) will woke up, his croaky voice filling the room as he spoke.
"good morning alex." he smiled, hissing slightly at the sun which alex found rather amusing.
"good morning sleepy head, let's grab you some aspirin." he beamed whilst he grabbed his coat from besides the bed, pulling out the packet of pain killers he had brought over the night before. he walked over to the bedside table and grabbed the glass of water he had poured last night. he handed the taller boy the two items as he told them to take them. the brunette simply smiled and took the pills.
"thank you alex, no clue what i'd do without ya's" smiled will. alex simply nodded his head and replied with a simple 'welcomes'.

the clock struck 1:00 pm and alex was still at wills. but neither alex or will could complain. they were sat with the tv on, taking about anythibg random they could. they were getting to know eachother since the only other times they'd spike was on social media or in the streets. alex liked this, he felt like will understood him. not in that weird 'oh i'm 13 and edgy' type but he felt like they had had similar experiences in life. obviously they hadn't gone into anything serious but just enough detail to get the point across. alex was happy. he felt relaxed around will and he didn't know why.

it was now 4:00pm and alex had just left wills. he was rather grateful becuase will listened to him unlike some of his other friends. they had spent the whole day talking as friday the 13th played in the background. alex was a huge fan of horror movies but he could tell will wasn't becuase whenever there was a scream he would jump a little and alex would laugh, earning him a light punch on the arm. a smoked formed across alex's faced as he remembered the events of the day. he was finally reaching happiness.

A/N i'm so sorry this is a short one and i was rather late to update but a lot of things have happened recently but because of them i shoukd have more time to write . i hope you're enjoying the story i have a few big plans :)