// 12

over the past couple of weeks will and alex had started to get closer. alex face lit up at the thought of him and will getting closer, it's was like heaven to him. sure alex had a tiny crush on will but he wasn't going to let that get in the way of their friendship, it was to special to him. a piercing 'ding' filled the room with sound. alex looked at his phone to see a notification from the group chat 'The Wangle Bats'

The Wangle Bats

Belle Delphine
having a party at mine tonight,
i expect you ALL to come

Neck Beard
mad one, i'll bring the oui'd

Belle Delphine
the fuck are you on about james

Neck Beard
weed you spastic

Belle Delphine
ah safe one

DodgyTrim
can i bring will

Neck Beard
ooOoOoOooOoo

Belle Delphine
yh ofc alex, no shagging in the
rooms tho ;)

DodgyTrim
alright and shut it

Neck Beard
;)

Belle Delphine
;))

alex opened up instagram and dm'd will

WillNE

ImAllexx
mate wanna come to a party with me?
my mate said you can go

WillNE
yh sure man, send me the
address?

ImAllexx
we can walk together if you like.
when james is at a party no one leaves
till the next day anyways

WillNE
james sounds like a fun fella

ImAllexx
'fun' is one word for it
i'll pick you up around 7ish?

WillNE
yh sounds good

ImAllexx
alright, cya

the clock read 6 on the dot. alex had roughly half an hour to get read if he wanted to get to wills on time. despite his best efforts to not look homeless 24/7 it was very clear that he hadn't showered in about a week and if he wanted to look semi decent then a shower would be in his best interests.
    after a lot 10 minute shower alex now smelled of marshmallows (or so that's what the bottle said, alex wasn't to sure) and no longer looked homeless. picking up a pair of black skinny jeans and a light pink hoodie and he was good to go. he still had 15 minutes. instagram seemed rather appealing, he opened it up to a message. he clicked it with anxiety filling his body.
   he was relived that it was just will, he must've gotten the message whilst he was in the shower.
           "can my mate stephen tag along?"
alex's hearted stopped at the mention of the devils name. he hated the fact will was friends with him but he wasn't going to tell him who he could and couldn't be friends with. stephen has hurt alex so many times, an unforgivable amount but yet he always wound up on his doorstep, asking for him to help ease the pain.
   alex snapped out of his headspace and replied to the message.