The Backstory of Kohl

"If they can train to be savage killers, then they can also train to be saviours." - Kohl.

Kohl was a pure hearted saiyan born to a family of low class warriors. Kohl hated the brutality of the saiyans as it was one of the main reasons his mother was killed. He was raised by a wise ex-chilled (frieza's ancestor) force member after his mother died on a mission and his father was never around to begin with since saiyans do not have a concept of family other than for breeding purposes. At just 18 years old, Kohl and a few of his comrades escaped to a distant planet to avoid the harsh judgements and treatment that saiyans imposed on low class warriors. Kohl later on discovers the dragon balls and decides to collect them and grant a wish that gave him immortality because of how fearful he was of the saiyans. Later on however, he realizes that immortality is a curse but he has to live with it. Many of his friends end up dying of old age and he is left to train with the sons/daughters of his comrades and this cycle keeps repeating. Before his mother died, she asked him to always protect his fellow saiyans and their planet no matter the cost. Kohl promised her to do so but unfortunately, he never fulfilled his promise as he despised the saiyans and was not aware of planet Vegeta's destruction until a few days later. One day, Kohl finds out about the saiyan Bardock, the one who sacrificed himself for his fellow saiyan comrades and bravely confronted Frieza despite not having a chance. Bardock did the thing that Kohl could not do, so he decided to revive Bardock and the saiyans. Kohl has the ability to look into the past, and that's how he knew about Kakarot. Kohl hopes to train Bardock and make him extremely powerful so that he could one day replace him as the new leader and protector of the saiyans. He sets up training centres and schools for the saiyans, along with exciting tournaments. One of the most impressive abilities that Kohl has is the ability to hide planets. Once the saiyans were revived he made sure to hide the planet from view, so that no one can try to invade or attack the saiyans, Many people want revenge on the saiyans including enemies like Frieza, the Tuffles and EVEN BEERUS!! He ordered the destruction of the planet after all.