The Destined Meeting

After the bloody and brutal fight against the tuffle Sandara was over, Goku puts his hand on Bardock's shoulder and says, "Thank you for everything. I was a careless child, I never knew how much you sacrificed for me. I can't imagine the pain you had to endure.

Bardock: I don't expect you to care Kakarot, it's not in a saiyan's nature to do that. Plus, you bumped your head can I really blame ya?

Kakarot: haha

Bardock: : You've come a long way Kakarot, I'm proud of you. You avenged our race, saved the universe many times and even fought GODS fiercely. You have never given up and kept getting stronger and breaking your limits! You fought to protect your comrades, and you've gotten stronger every time you realized they could have gotten hurt. Now that is a true Saiyan.

Kakarot: You know father, I would like to know a little bit about Planet Vegeta's destruction, I know you were the first to stand up against Frieza, is that true?

Bardock: Y-yes, on that day, I saw visions of what you'd become too. I died in peace knowing you'd be the one to kill him.

Kakarot: haha! Then that coward Frieza had that scared look on his face just cuz I looked like you!

Bardock: I wanted to avenge my race, and you did the thing I couldn't do, thank you.

Kakarot: No! THANK YOU! If it weren't for you and my mom saving me, I would've been dead by now! Thank you for sacrificing yourself and doing everything within your power to make sure I'm safe.

Bulma: I somehow find this conversation heartwarming!

Gine: I never thought this would happen *sobs*

Krillin: I'm not crying, you are!

Android 18: Bardock seems like a really cool dude.

Vegeta: Of course he is! He is the definition of a true saiyan, filled with pride and glory! Love for his comrades and thirst for power!

Bulla: He's just like you dad :)

Vegeta: *blushes* w-why thank you Bulla.

Kakarot gives Bardock a hug and Bardock is shocked but accepts it and moves on right after saying: "Damn it, you caught me off guard son"

Kakarot: Haha! Well now father is the time to show me how powerful you are

Bardock haha! Don't expect me to go easy on ya just cuz I'm your father

Chichi: SERIOUSLY! Yer training right now!!!!???

Chichi: WELL I'M GONNA STOP BOTH OF YOU RIGHT THERE CUZ YOU BOTH NEED TO TAKE A BATH RIGHT NOW YA STINKS!

Gine: Yeah! Plus Chichi and I are making a special dinner for all of you!

As Bardock and Goku are walking in for dinner, Bardock notices Vegeta and formally greets him:

Bardock: Prince Vegeta, I'm honoured to meet you

Vegeta brushes aside the royal names and tells Bardock to just call him Vegeta

Vegeta: If anything, you act more like a prince than I do for what you did to planet Vegeta

Bardock blushes and is surprised to see that Vegeta is so humble since the saiyan high class warriors were always known to be braggers.

Bardock tells everyone that Raditz is alive and then proceeds to punch Goku for not reviving Raditz (I mean can u blame him?) Goku then is excited to have a rematch with his brother someday.

EXTRA STUFF:

They have a feast and the saiyans are always eating tremendous amounts of food, but thank God Gine is a saiyan and knows a thing or two about cooking for saiyans. Bardock offers Goku and Vegeta to train at "new Vegeta" and they happily accept, especially since there is this guy by the name of Kohl who is apparently stronger than BEERUS AND WHIS LIKE OMG THAT'S INSANE!!! AND HE CAN TRAIN THEM AHHHH!!!!

anyways that's the end of this "Saga" I guess. I LOVE BARDOCK I LOVE BARDOCK I FUCKING LOVE BARDOCK AND GINE THEY NEED TO COME BACK IN THE ACTUAL ANIME ISTG!!!!!! AND ALSO RADITZ LIKE COME ON TORIYAMA!!! I REALLY HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS!! <3