The Saiyan Tournament of Power

After 1 full year of training for the saiyans, Kohl decides to set up a tournament for all of the saiyans to watch/participate in. The winner of the tournament will be granted any wish by the eternal dragon, shenron. Kohl tells Bardock that this is his chance to grant Gine's wish if he pleases and to prove himself. Kohl then tells Bardock that he has been training a many other saiyans entering the tournament including two of his teammates Tora and Fasha. Bardock is eager to fight his friends and is looking forward to test his limits against his opponents. determined to win to bring back Raditz in order to bring at least one of the boys back so that Gine can at least meet one of her sons. While he may not like to show it, Bardock cares deeply for Gine and is deeply hurt that she is concerned about Kakarotto and Raditz. While Gine is cutting and selling meat for the town, Bardock comes back from training and announces the news to her. Gine is excited at hearing the news and hugs Bardock, telling him how she definitely counts on him to win. Bardock promises her to train to get stronger and bring back her beloved first-born Raditz.

 Bardock promises her to train to get stronger and bring back her beloved first-born Raditz

Finally! It is the day of the tournament! The rules are: 1. no transforming into great apes, 2. no killing, 3. any use of tools is considered cheating and will immediately result in disqualification and 4. if you are out of the ring, you are immediately disqualified. The first match is between Shugesh and Retas, then there is Oni and Tora, then Fasha V.S Borgos, then Celar V.S Tasu, then many other saiyans and finally Bardock V.S Togami.

Fasha: Hmph! Get ready Borgos, I'm definitely gonna win this match!

Borgos: I wouldn't be so sure if I were you

Tora: Hey Bardock! What took ya so long to get here?
Fasha: Maybe Gine was entertaining him. *smirks*
Bardock: I-it's not like that....Wait My match is last?!

Tora: So what are ya gonna wish for Bardock?

Bardock: I'm gonna wish my son Raditz back

Tora: Haha so you really care about your son huh?

Bardock: I just don't want him dead.

Tora: Haha hey I was just kidding. Well I'm gonna wish for an unlimited supply of meat!