CHAPTER 15

"Where to..?" i ask them when we all get into my car and ready to drive off.
"KFC" Azra suggested abruptly.
"Yessssss please" Najma and Leenah say in unison and I just have to agree because it says that "majority carries the vote"
"Alright then, let's do this" I say and hit the accelerator.

Azra is in our car, and we had parked hers in a safe place near the ice cream shop. When we arrived at KFC, everyone was grinning from ear to ear, especially Azra. We found a table and all ordered the same thing, except for Azra who ordered a bucket of chicken.

"Are you going to eat all that?" I asked, looking at her in disbelief.

"Yes, I'm a big fan of chicken," she said, looking at her bucket of chicken with love.

"Ohh wow! I can tell," Najma chimed in, stuffing her mouth with chips.

We ate and talked about our school days and how Azra had become Meelah's school mother, taking care of her and earning the respect of everyone in school.

"What now, guys?" I asked when we were finished eating.

"Well, that's it for today, I guess," Najma said. "Let's get going."

"Alright," I said with a smile. "Let's drop you off at your car, Azra."

"Sure," she answered, and we all made our way back."

————————-

"Thank you for the treat girls, I owe you a lot. I just hope we'll hangout soon" she say with a sweet smile.
"Don't mention. You deserve it" I say while hugging her
We bid her goodbye and we went our separate ways.
I dropped Najma off and I went home with Meelah.

Meelah will soon leave for school and I'll be left all alone with mum and The house helps. I want dad to be back as soon as possible as I am starting to miss him, we all are actually.

I heard my phone ringing and picked it up without reading the ID.
"Hello" I say immediately I picked up up the call.
"Hi" the person answered with a husky voice.
Ohhh that voice.... Noor?

"Ahh Noor, it's you. Greetings how're you?" I ask in a nice and polite way.
"I'm fine Leenah you lost my contact or something?" He ask in a serious tone.
"What? No, hell no... errh.. how can uou even think of that?" I managed to say playing it all cool.
"Okay then, Just called to know if you will be free tomorrow for us to hangout?" He ask straight up without even asking if I am good or not.
"Yes, but Something might come up though, who knows" I say unsurely and trying not to sound like I actually want us to hang out.
"Just let me know when something comes up as soon as possible okay and also if you'd be able to hang out alright?" He demands.
"Sure! See you then" I say ready to hung up
Bye" i heard him muttered

I don't know why I can't reject him. He's hard to reject besides, I like spending time with him cause he makes me forget about Ameer. Not just that, we are basically very good friends now.

I launched in the journal on my phone which I usually write in. I decide to write all the things I want to do in this life.

Desires:
1. Open a restaurant
2. Get someone who'll support me
3. Own an orphanage
4. Travel round the world
5. Learn atleast 6 languages
6. Eat and not get fat
7. Make my parents proud (vital)

I finished typing them out but couldn't help but laugh at my no.6.... like seriously? Well, every girls dream is to eat without getting fat. So it's allowed.
I have so many desires in this world but this is all I can think of pining down right now.
"Leenah, I'd be leaving tomorrow hope you know?" Meelah say with a sad voice out if nowhere.

"Tomorrow? What? How?" I ask surprised
"You always forget things I wonder how you'll cope with your work" she say rolling her eyes at me.
With that, my heart skipped a bit with the thought of me working under someone whom I know nothing about nor the people around him.

"Don't roll your eyes at me. And I'd do just fine with my work. Just go gather your stuffs" I say pretending to not care about her leaving tomorrow.
"Haha, you of all people is pushing this gorgeous baby away" she say pointing at herself dramatically.
"First of all you ain't gorgeous, gorilla and second of all, you are not a baby. Dude!" I teased while she threw daggers at me.
"Ouch! That hurts" she say touching her chest in a dramatic way. I don't even know why this girl is so dramatic.
"Come give your fabulous sister a hug" I say opening my arms
"Awwwnn someone does love me so much" she mutter and hug me tightly

"Oya bye bye!" I say while pushing her out of the room. I can spot her already raging face. But she'd be fine, something I'm sure if.
——————————

I stayed up thinking of how my meeting with Noor is going to be. I don't know why i am feeling nervous. This will not be the first time you're meeting him. My inner self whispered to me. But that didn't not calm me down at all, still feeling nervous at every thought if it.
I don't want to keep thinking about him. I pushed the thoughts away instantly and went to watch a series.

At least I have something to keep me engaged before I fall asleep and also something to keep my mind off Noor or meeting him.