Agent or Not

He stopped the car outside an old apartment.
I am frustrated. I want answers.
"What are you doing? "
He ignored my question and unlocked my door and dragged me to the apartment.
"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?'
Just to be safe I didn't resist I mean he has a gun and I have to think before doing anything and also Isabelle needs to see this so I let her see just glimpses to let her know the situation. I can feel her getting anxious. I knew something was off so I had let her see with me about what's happening.
He just took me to the basement and looked us in.
"Can you tell me what's happening? "
He was still ignoring me. I look for an escape route while is putting salt in front of the door.
Wait what?
Is this guy okay?
Why is wasting salt?
"Stop judging me and no I am not crazy."
"Sure because putting salt in front of door is perfectly normal."
"You don't know, do you?"
"Huh?"
He continues to put salt all over the room.
"The salt will keep demons from coming inside. This way I can tell you what we are going to do next."
"Demons? Are you sure you didn't hit your head somewhere? Or have you lost it because of me?"
"It's funny how you think you know Isabelle better than anyone. She has alot of secrets that she is hiding from you. "
My head started hurting. What does he mean? Ugh I hate it when people act like they know everything and always put it in a puzzle. Why can't they just say it straight away?
"She's trying to get back control over her body, isn't she? You see she doesn't want you to know her secret. You think you are the crazy and scary one, wait till you get to know her secret. "
"Can you not be a pain in the ass and just tell me what you want to say."
I know I have to escape but then again what is he talking about? How does he know so much?
"Like I said before I know about the Beltran family better than you do. They aren't your typical family. They are demon summoners. For every child they summon a demon to give them powers and protect them and if someone married someone outside family they are banished along with being stripped of their demon. "
"Wait, if?"
"Yes there is alot of incest in the family. "
"These family just gets more messed up."
"This is nothing. After being stripped of the demon the person slowly lose themselves and become a monster. They won't know what they are doing. They just lose humanity and do unspeakable crimes. That's why Rowena changed so much all of a sudden. Hell it's a miracle that you two are even alive. Most can't stay sane for as long as she did. But it eventually caught up to her."
"Wait, how is that Isabelle knows this but hasn't told me?"
"You see, Rowena knew she would hurt them that's why first she taught Isabelle everything about her family and demons that is as much as she could because eventually you even lose your memories as a human vessel. Then she went put to search for a good family that would take care of her kids. And then finally she told Isabelle to kill her the second she shows signs of insanity. But Isabelle being Isabelle she couldn't her. Also she couldn't tell you about this. So only when things went completely out of hand she couldn't handle it and called for you. I also know that Isabelle's father was an abusive man who would beat her up for fun. That's how you came into existence, am I right? "
"Yeah. And put an end to it by kicking him in the balls and finally he ran away. But how do you know so much about this?"
"That's cause I myself am a Beltran. I am Isabelle's cousin. "