Demons

"Wait wha-"
"I am Isabelle's cousin."
"Why are you here? What do you want?" I was getting really pissed now. I grabbed his collar and slammed him on the wall and asked in a raspy voice, "You knew where Rafael was this entire time, didn't you? "
"Well, duh."
"And not even once you thought about telling me that. You really are pissing me off. "
"Oh look how the tables have turned, " he placed his hands on mine and took it off his collar and held it firmly to make sure I wouldn't make any sudden movements, " Now I am the one annoying you. Don't glare at me. I had to keep it from you because before we go and get your brother back I had to get to know you and make sure you were of some use to me."
"What?"
Our family as you might have guessed by now is a messed up freak show. They kidnapped Rafael to lure Isabelle towards them and sent me here to make sure she falls for the trap. Surely they don't know about you. They just want to latch a demon onto Isabelle and get her married to me and also latch a demon onto Rafael. "
"Sorry? What the hell did you just say about marrying you? "
"That's the part you're more worried about? Don't worry I don't want any of it to happen. Inam here just to save you and your brother. "
"And I am somehow supposed to trust you. "
"I know where he is. I can get you there but you have to do exactly as I say."
"I don't understand you have a demon in you too so how is it that the salt hasn't effected you. "
"My demon is not that strong so sometimes I can throw it out ofy body but only for awhile."
I am so confused and tired. I can feel Isabelle feeling guilty.
"Firstly, you will need to let Isabelle out."
"No way. I will take care of this myself. "
"Trust me she is the only one who can do it. You are too short tempered. Don't worry if you feel she os in danger you can come out and save her."
I let her take over me.
"Is he okay?"
"Isabelle? "
"Yes."
"Don't worry they won't hurt him. Now just do as I say."
This is crazy.