The Switch

Finally I  am free.
"God this sucker is persistent. Took so long for her to finally break." She thought out loud.
"Isabelle are you okay?" Mrs Robertson asked, "You seemed a little dizzy."
"Oh I feel so much better now that I am awake and about to kick ass. I will find the one who took Rafael and make them regret for what they did." I said seriously as I knew what had happened though not completely because I too saw only what Isabelle had seen and that was not a good sign.
"And by the way I am Laila not Isabelle. So don't interfere in my way."
"Wait... but why are you awake now?"
"Isn't it obvious she feels threatened and is desperate and scared. So where's the hot officer at?"

I heard footsteps behind me as I turn around I see the agent's puzzled face as he spoke, "Huh? Are you sure you okay? You seem to have a drastic change in your speech

I heard footsteps behind me as I turn around I see the agent's puzzled face as he spoke, "Huh? Are you sure you okay? You seem to have a drastic change in your speech."
"Oh I am quite fine. How are you? Honestly, I don't care. I just want information to solve this case and I am sure you will help a poor, sad, pretty little girl like me won't you, Agent Augustus Banks?" I replied in my mockingly cute way while he just stood there staring at me.
"Um... I can't really give you information like that."
"Trust me you can. One way or another I will get it so unless you wanna see Isabelle behind bars you will help me in this case and make me your patner. Oh and you do know that Isabelle has DID, right? I am her other personality named Laila and I have been dying to come outside. So here I am because little Belle couldn't handle the pressure. I am the only one who can take care of this for her."
I smirked as I saw him frozen to the spot and in complete shock. He snapped out of it and looked at Mr. Robertson and said, "Can I have a word with you, sir? Till then why dont you rest... um... Laila and I will let you know about your offer."
"Wow, you are actually considering it and not making a fuss about it. You really are a clever one. I like you."
I saw as they went into a room and I sat down and drifted to sleep as my body was weak even if my consciousness was wide awake. Ugh this girl really doesn't know how to take care of herself. How many more disorders did she develop while I was inside. I should write to her.
I took our diary and wrote down about how I handled the situation in detail. It was her idea to write to each other to know what happened during the switch. I ended the entry by asking her about her mental health and to be completely honest about it. Because no matter what I will find out about it. I slept off.