Awakening

"You shouldn't be here. Are you hurt?" He said slowly as he pulled me up and took me out of the hotel. That's when I realized the police was outside and a lot of people were standing there in their night dress.
"What happened?" I was completely confused. I was relieved to see that everyone was fine but I still couldn't find my brother.
"We got a call saying that your neighbours heard noises coming from your room but by the time we reached here you and your brother were missing. Soon we had to evacuate the hotel as your can see the lobby is covered in blood. We thought it was a homicide so we got all the people out of the hotel. Where were you all this time?" He asked suspiciously.
"I was in my hotel room." I said thinking hard if I had blacked out anytime between the time I was awake. But I was aware of myself and wide awake but it didn't add up with what the boy had just said.
"But we couldn't find you anywhere. Ma'am, I think you should rest for a while but we still have a few questions." He said as I was shivering uncontrollably.
"Wait, what do you mean you have questions for me. Shouldn't you call the police?"

He smiled,"I am a police officer Ma'am

He smiled,"I am a police officer Ma'am. I might not look like one but I am a FBI agent. I am Agent Augustus Banks."
"What's an FBI Agent doing here and when did they start recruiting kids."
"Well I am on vacation here but duty is important and this looks like case of homicide and kidnapping of a young boy. And I am not as young as I look. Let me help you."
He picked me up and took me to a couch in the lobby. I sat down. I was still shivering. I was given a glass of water which I gulped in seconds.
"Do you think you can answer my questions now."
"Yeah." I said in a quiet voice.
"Do you know who might have killed the guards and the receptionist and kidnapped your brother?"
"Wait what? Three people died?"
"Yeah ina horrible way too. So I would like it if you cooperate with me. Your brother's life is in danger."
"I don't think anyone would want to kidnap him. We are just nobody."
"Maybe it's because of money but I don't think anyone would want to create such a mess for just a kidnapping for money."
"Can I look at the bodies?"
"Why?" He said eyeing me with concern.
"I just want to see."
"Sorry but I can't let you see them. It isn't a pretty sight. For now let's try and find your brother. Where were you during the time of kidnapping and how is it that we couldn't find you anywhere when we came to search for you."
I dreaded this question because I didn't know the answer to it. I knew why I don't remember seeing them but why didn't they find me?
"It's okay. Rest for now we will get back to you when your parents arrive. We contacted them as soon as we couldn't find both of you."
What did I do? Did I really loose control and let her take control of me? Did she kill these people? Worst of all what did she do to Rafael? She always liked him.