The Interrogation

"You seem to be lost in deep thoughts. You okay?" Agent Banks asked.
"Yeah, I just don't understand the situation."
"Well we thought you would do the explaining but it seems like you yourself are in a confused state."

"ISABELLE ARE YOU OKAY?" A voice came as the doors of the lobby opened

"ISABELLE ARE YOU OKAY?" A voice came as the doors of the lobby opened. It was Mr. and Mrs. Robertson, my foster parents. Mrs. Robertson came and hugged me tight. I don't like this but I was lazy to bother telling her that not everyone likes being hugged to death.
"Thank goodness you are okay but where is Rafael." Mr. Robertson asked looking around.
"Sir that is why we have called you here," said Agent Banks to make his presence known "I am FBI Agent Augustus Banks and I will be working on this case. Since you are the parents of the victim we needed your presence here so that we can interrogate your daughter about the incident. Please do cooperate with me."
"Wait you are an agent? Aren't you......"
"Yes and I have also shown you my ID can we start we the interrogation. Sorry to rudely interrupt you but your son's life is in danger. So Miss Isabelle can you tell me exactly what happened today morning?"
They all looked at me but I didn't know what to say.
"It's okay Isabelle just say what you saw." Mrs. Robertson knew about my condition.
"I woke up early in the morning and made breakfast and did whatever a normal person does in the morning but when I went to Rafael's room to check on him I couldn't find him and saw that his room was a mess I tried calling the cops but no one responded and I came down to the lobby to find ot deserted and that's when you found me."
"When did you wake up?"
"At 5AM."
"And you were in your room the whole time?"
"Yes."
"Yet when we came searching for you we could not find you. Why so?"
"I-I don't k-know." I held back my tears the last thing I wanted was to look like a drama queen.
"Miss you are making it difficult for me to believe in you. Your story has a lot of blank spaces."
"I am telling the truth. I m-might have......"
"Well?"
"Agent Banks, if you don't mind me interfering, Isabelle is mentally unstable and I think what she wants to say is that she might have hallucinate or blacked out during that time." said Mr. Robertson.
"Oh, but that still does not explain her absence during the time we came searching for her and her brother."
"I don't know about that either. I just want to know if Rafael is safe."
"Well that will do for now. Take rest. We will try our best to find your brother." Agent Banks said smiling sweetly and walked away.
"Don't worry Isabelle. We will find him." Mrs. Robertson reassured me but I knew better than to trust my luck.
I felt dizzy. I wanted to sleep but i had to fight this. Everything went black.
This is not good.