♡|Chapter 2|♡

♤♡◇♧

I met Tsukasa for a couple of weeks now. He's now my friend too! But there's a feeling that I already met him before, but when?

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Don't go near her! She's a vampire!

Hahahahaha! She has no friends!

Loser!

Why are you making fun of her?!

Stop it!
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
__________________________________________

°○Chapter 2○°
I wish..

"Tsukasa, would you please stop following me?" (Y/N) sighed. He's been following her for a while. It makes her feel uncomfortable. "Aaaww~ but it's so boring in the broadcasting room~" the ghost boy said, childishly. "And you're fun to be with~" he added in a teasing tone. His face drew closer to hers. She looked the other way to cover her blush. "T-tsukasa, I have to go to class now." "What!? No! Stay with me! Play with me!" He whined childishly. He refused to let her go and wrapped his legs around her waist and his arms on her shoulders from behind. He really reminds her of her little brother. Often begging her to play and stay with him. He get's lonely easily and that's why she got used to Tsukasa's whines pretty quickly.

Now she's worried about him, her brother. He has an illness, he can't breathe properly. He's in the hospital with a nanny for countless days. She wanted to visit him, but she have to go to school to study and have homeworks and projects she needs to finish.

Ding.......Dong........Ding........Dong

"Come ooon.... I'm gonna be late because of you. I'll play with you when class is over." "Promise?" Tsukasa let go to look at her with puppy eyes. "Promise." She smiled brightly, the one that Tsukasa would kill for that smile. (Woah already?) The girl then felt a little deja vu wave passed through her.

             ○

           ○

Subject: English

(Y/N) looked at the other side of the window beside her. Her (h/c) hair perfectly shined by the sunlight. In front of her is a boy with blonde hair and a traffic safety earring. She just realized that he's a friend of Nene, she spotted them walking together and talk about stuff. (Y/N) was surprised that Nene now has a 'male' friend. But he looks like he is not her type. Oh Yashiro Nene, so picky.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"I'm not picky! I-I just don't like the foood~"

"Okay okay~"

"Oh! Yu-chan! Let's play!"

"I can't."

"Why?"

"Don't play dumb!"

"Oh right! I forgot.. Sorry~"

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

(Y/N)'s p.o.v.

The class is over 10 minutes ago, so I guess I'll go to the broadcasting room. I promised Tsukasa to play with him.