♡︎|Chapter 23|♡︎

️Please Read First!

Some of you have heard this and some of you are not, but the blue whale challenge is back. I was traumatized when I first saw his profile pic 'cause it was night time the first time I found out. To be safe, you must download VPN that way he will not get your IP or do not click the link Jonathan Galindo send you. His profile pic is like a Human Version of Goofy or Mickey Mouse.

If you reply to him, you are fine. Just don't click the link he sends you. There are news that he was arrested then an another one from 3 days ago said he is back. So now, we have to be careful who we chat online.

Please don't panic, if you're scared, try watching these videos from YouTube!:3

1. I found where Jonathan Galindo lives!!! By EEXplaysgt.
2. So I accepted Jonathan Galindo's friend request..... AND DMED HIM. By Terivent.

Those videos made me feel less afraid now. The second one is hilarious thoXD I hope it makes you laugh too. And there is a comment on YouTube that says, 'If you're scared because of the pfp, just imagine that it's a Mickey Mouse on crack'....... yeah...

Fun Fact: Disney made his character, Mickey, a mouse to overcome his fear of mice. So I think he will love to see Jonathan and his friends burn in hellfire>:)

(ik ik, he might have a sad backstory, but I am slightly piss now, he scared thousands of people around the globe! Don't worry, he will not break into your window at 3 am, how will he come to your house if there's corona?? Well, let's just hope they'll get it...)

Look at that kitty Tsukasa, he wants to see you smile!UwU

Now go hug your favorite pillow and imagine that it's cute rat demon cat(my nickname for TsukasaXD) or your other crush is right there with you, and comforts you~♡︎

••𖧷♡︎𖧷••

A͜͡ F͜͡e͜͡w͜͡ W͜͡e͜͡e͜͡k͜͡s͜͡ L͜͡a͜͡t͜͡e͜͡r͜͡...

Hey, have you heard of this rumor?

Elders today say that there's a ghost roaming around this city called the Angel of Death, or the Grim Reaper!

It is said that if you see her and spotted that she is following you, it means that you are close to your death, like she is waiting to collect your soul.

And they also said that she will kill you by touching you with her demonic hands. We don't know why but it is assume that she only do it for her fun.

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰
Chapter 23
His 2nd Assistant

The mute female ghost is wandering around the school. She feels like she is travelling 'cause the school has many different rooms to explore.

Ding.... Dong.... Ding.... Dong....

The bell startled her a bit and many students went pass through her. Then she saw Nene chatting with Aoi. Her eyes sparkles and instantly go towards her. Nene notice her and tries to not act weird in front of Aoi.

"*sigh* I really miss (Y/N)-chan. We were like the three musketeers back then." The indigo haired huffs. Nene plays along, (Y/N) just goggles at them, her eyes are inhumanely wide and her lips parted a little showing her white teeth. Aoi-san misses me. She thought and starting to feel unhappy.

"We must go to the classroom quickly before the teacher Nene-chan." She grabs the other's wrist then leading the way to their class. Nene smiles at the ghost and waves at her, (Y/N) waves back.