♡︎|Chapter 19|♡︎

:') I now hate myself for this.

Warning; you'll may find yourself uncomfortable reading this.

••𖧷♡︎𖧷••

The portal leads them to a place with lots and lots of flowers. (Y/N) awed at the sight, "What is this place?" She mumbled. "Oh, you're back." Yako appeared in front of them, "Come on, let's go back."

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰
Chapter 19
Bye Bye

(Y/N) can't help it but felt a slight guilt and regret inside her. She wants to get mad at Tsukasa, but it's too hard for her. The girl hugs her softest (f/c) pillow.

She's too nervous to go to school tomorrow, so she have to fake a migraine.

                •

              •

"Mom, I can't go to school, my headache is so horrible right now." She acted and curls into a ball on her bed. Her mom sighs, "Okay. But I have to go to work, is that alright for you?" "Yes, I can handle myself." Her mom massages (Y/N)'s temples before she leaves the room.

Ring..... ring.....

She heard her phone rings. She picked it up and then find out that it's Nene. (Y/N) tapped the green button, "Hi Nene-chan." She smiled softly. "(Y/N), where are you? You will be late for class." Nene said in concern. "I just have a migraine right now. Please tell the teacher for me." Lying makes her tongue a slight twitch, but she have to endure it.

"Oh, alright. Hope you'll feel better soon (Y/N)." Nene smiled on the other line then they end the call. (Y/N) just lied to her own friend and mother, she feels sick about it. And it's just because of the drama she had with Tsukasa yesterday. She feels like an idiot right now and keep slapping to her own self. God, what did I put myself into?

(Y/N) looks on her now gloved hands that she always hate. Why did she ran away? Is it because all the people around her in that world except Tsukasa are fake? She was very uncomfortable about it?

I thought you'll be happy in here.

Tsukasa just wanted her to be happy. She felt an aura of selfishness swarming around her.

The girl didn't realize this earlier but now. If she chose to stay with Tsukasa in a fake world, everyone in the real world will be safe from her. Now that she's here, someone will die if she's not careful.

Salty tears came out from her (e/c) eyes. It's weird and disgusting but (Y/N) wants Tsukasa to be here right now and lick them away just like before, but how? He is not here. And probably won't go near her anymore.

She still felt the slap he gave to her. (Y/N) really want to get mad at Tsukasa, yet instead, she's furious to herself.

Why did Nene wants her to get back to the real world anyway? She almost got murdered by her at the hell of mirrors. Friendship, she guessed.

She suddenly felts something tingling in her chest, it's the same one when Teru almost killed her. The girl then feel sick, literally.

(Y/N) ran to her bathroom and vomited on the toilet. She closed her eyes shut as she let out all her breakfast from her stomach, well that's what she expected. (Y/N) opened her eyes to flush, then when she saw what she just vomited, she's starting to panic. It's all black, and a hint of crimson red, like blood.