This Charming Man

"We are here, my dudes!" Rez yelled from the driver's seat

Mallory wore his black faux fur jacket, thick dark red gloves, belt choker, and his trademark simple make-up. He looked up from his phone and glanced over his bandmates. Collin was napping with his earphones, Roxette was also messaging his boyfriend, her eyebrows crumpled, and Rez was coming out of his car.

He came out and whipped out a cigarette from his pockets and lit it with a match. He remembered that Don has been indirectly telling Mal that he should stop with chain-smoking. "Fuck it." he muttered.

A motorbike stopped in the parking spot. Mallory raised a brow and rested his arm for cigar-holding on his other hands.

Don took off his bike helmet and raised his hands up and high-fived Rez, Roxette and Collin. He turned and raised his hands to Mallory, who quickly hid his cigarette. "Don't left me hanging"

Mallory forced a smile and held his hand up high, not realizing the concealed lit cigarette facing frontward. The blonde man quickly slapped his open palms and..

"Aaagh, Fils de pute!" Don cursed as he shook his hands in pain. The group stared in shock as Don frantically tried to stay collected. He glared at Mal, who seems shocked by the reaction.

"Are you okay?" Rez asked as Roxette checked Don's burned palm.

"Merde." Don cursed under his breath one last time as Roxette accidentally touched the burn mark. She turned her head to Mal and glared disappointingly.

"That was an accident, I swore."

"Dude, you meant that." Rex commented.

"No, Rez. I don't! "

Don's eyes lit up as he spoke up to Mallory with a charming mischievous grin. "I forgive you if.."

"If what?" Mal squinted in suspicion.

".. If you kiss me in the cheeks" Don impishly said as he gestured his index finger on his cheek.

"Are you two fucking serious" Roxette complained exasperatedly. "You guys flirting right now?"

Mallory rolled his eyes, trying to conceal the corner of his lips curling up. Collin looked at his watch and timidly spoke up. "Guys.. We are gonna be late."

"Wait.. Really?" Mal exclaimed. The group then rushed to the entrance, except Don. He was persistently waiting for Mallory.

"Damn it, Don. Get in!"

"Un bisou." Don coyly spoke.

Mallory rolled his eyes along with an aggravated sigh. "Stop teasing me in french and tell me what you're saying."

"My apology cheek kiss" Don plainly said.

"No! I am mad with you!"

Rez and Roxette pushed Mallory outside the door.

"Just kiss him in the cheeks, Mal." Roxette impatiently said. "Get this over with."

Mallory sighed as Don pointed playfully to his own cheeks. As Mal closed his eyes to peck, Don faced him just in time, landing the kiss on his lips instead on his cheeks. Mallory blushed and slapped Don in his arms.

Mal entered the building, pouting frustratingly as Don followed the group inside.