"I meant it"

Yoongi gave a small smile, Seokjin looking confused before returning the smile.

Yoongi felt himself relax in relief, watching as Seokjin gingerly grabbed the tube from the machine muttering, "When I say so, turn it on."

Yoongi nodded, Seokjin connecting one tube to another that was practically like a hole to his intestines that allowed him to get nutrients without it being blocked and coming back up.

"Go ahead," Seokjin mumbled, Yoongi reaching over and turning it on, trying to keep a blank face watching a pale orange substance move through the tube.

"It's okay to be disgusted, it's weird," Seokjin muttered, closing his eyes so he doesn't have to look at the tubing that's connected to him.

Yoongi bit his lip, grimacing a bit.  It was weird but he wasn't overly disgusted, either way it was the stuff keeping Seokjin alive.

Yoongi grabbed his phone typing so he had his message ready, "I'm Yoongi, 19.  I wanted to get to know you."

"Turn it off."

Yoongi did so, waiting a few minutes to let Seokjin pull out the tube and cap the one that was connected to him, muttering a quick thank you.

Yoongi handed him the phone, letting him read the message.

"Are you new here, the only time I saw you was Support Group."

Yoongi shook his head, grabbing his phone and typing.

"No I just never left my room until yesterday."

Seokjin nodded, "You can just know me by Jin, it's easier."

He didn't seem to have much to say, just narrowing his eyes at the machine near him.

"I meant it.  I'd rather be dead than live with a disorder where I can't eat at all."

Yoongi nodded, he knew that he had meant it.  He would want to be dead too, to be completely honest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoongi was heading to his room when he heard crying, he couldn't help but be nosy and back up his wheelchair to the door.

He looked inside, seeing Jin curled up, Jeongguk with him trying to make him laugh but failing.

The elder was curled up, holding a heating pad to his stomach to settle the internal pain of his insides trying to keep him alive.

Yoongi knocked, Jeongguk looking over and whispering to Jin who looked up and squeaked out, "It's okay, Come on in."

Yoongi shyly entered the room, surprisingly feeling comfortable with the two he barely knew

Yoongi was only a few inches into the room when Jeongguk stood up and pushed the wheelchair over gently, Yoongi smiling appreciatively.

Jin sat up, clutching the heating pad close, "Sorry you have to see me like this.  It's pretty much a constant pain.  Just there's certain times it gets worse than others."

Yoongi nodded in understanding, Jin reaching over to pat his fluffy hair.

Yoongi tilted his head a bit to the touch, he missed affection seeing as there was no one in his family left to care for him.

Jin ran his fingers through Yoongi's hair, he was pretty good at reading people since he spent a lot of time doing just that.

He could tell Yoongi had craved affection by the simple tilt towards his hand, and he was willing to deliver that affection to someone in need.

Jin stood up, "Give me your hands, I wanna cuddle you."

Yoongi did so, letting Jin pull him up to his feet to sit him down on his bed, letting the shorter male lay down before going and cuddling him while Jeongguk did him the favor of reheating the microwavable heating pad.

"If you're wondering why I wanted to cuddle it's cause you're obviously affection deprived and my heating pad was getting cold so win-win situation."

Yoongi nodded, snuggling closer.

He let out a small squeak when Jin pulled him closer, obviously in pain.

"I-it's okay... I'm used to it."

Yoongi let out a small, quiet whimper, though unable to form words the simple sounds were easy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hyungieee," Jeongguk whined, stretching over Yoongi's legs as he rested on him bed.

Yoongi tilted his head at the youngers whining, not able to feel the pressure on his legs.

"Jinnie-hyung thinks you're cutee," Jeongguk tattled, Yoongi shaking his head.

"It's true!" The younger whined again, "What!? You don't believe me?"

Yoongi shook his head with a smile, getting his phone. "No,no, I believe you."

"Good," Jeongguk huffed.

Depite only knowing eachother for 2 days, they got pretty close as friends.

Yoongi hoped he'll be able to trust someone so much he could speak again.  Maybe someday.