Rey's POV
When we get to the car I sit next to the window knowing my parents will want to sit next to each other. Everyone gets in the car and Tony straddles Mike's lap, kissing him. I say "woah dads PDA!" Vic says "you get used to it after awhile" as he drives out of the parking lot. Tony says "easy Vic on the driving" running his fingers over dads jaw. We get to the house and I immediately get out of the car cause I don't need anymore PDA. Jaime comes up next to me saying "sup?" I say "sup?" Jaime says "sorry you got put in the backseat with your dad." I say "doesn't bother me too much." Jaime laughs and says "too much." I laugh saying "too much." We go into the house and I grab my cat, take my shoes off, and go into my room. I grab my acoustic guitar, randomly strumming chords. I play thunderstruck on acoustic which is really weird but interesting to listen to and play. My cat curls into my back as I play some more. I smile and switch my acoustic for my electric. I do random chord progressions out of boredom. I'm so bored. I hear a knock at my door and I say "come in!" Vic opens the door saying "I ordered pizza if you want any." I say "I'll be down in a second." I haven't had pizza in literally forever. I put my guitar on its stand and go downstairs. I sit on the counter, grabbing a piece of pizza from the box. I say "fuckkkk I love pizza more than my cat. I haven't had pizza in forever. Guys your pizza is gonna be gone if you don't hurry up!" I kid you not Mike slides into the room in just basketball shorts saying "not my pizza!" Grabbing a couple pieces out of the box. I say "dad! My pizza!" Dad says "not anymore!" Kissing my forehead, getting pizza sauce on my forehead. I take a napkin and wipe my forehead, taking a bite out of my pizza. Tony slips into the kitchen wearing only sweatpants saying "give me some damn pizza, Mike" as he sits on the counter. I chuckle saying "here dad" handing him a piece of pizza. He says "thank you, child" kissing my forehead. I say "you're welcome, father." Mike says "what about me, Tone?" I chuckle and Tony says "Mike, you don't get anything." Mike says "cmon Tone, I'm deprived!" Tony says "thats bullshit and you know it." I laugh and I say "seriously dad you aren't deprived." Tony says "yeah dad" rolling his eyes. Mike says "don't push it, Tone." Tony says "I'm always going to push it with you cause I know it frustrates you." This is my family for you. Dads that are horny but definitely in love, a crazy human that people think is my boyfriend aka Jaime, and an uncle thats literally awesome and keeps me grounded in this crazy household in some way. Jaime comes in saying "pizza? You say?" I say "pizza I say!" As I hand him a piece of pizza and take a third of my own. Jaime yells "THANK YOU VIC!" Vic screams "YOU'RE WELCOME, JAIME!" I laugh and yell "THANKS, UNCLE VIC!" Vic comes into the room saying "you're welcome, niece Rey" as he takes a pice of pizza. I lean on Tony's shoulder and he kisses my temple. I finish my piece of pizza saying "ok I can't eat anymore I'm stuffed." Mike says "I'm gonna pass out if I eat anymore." I smile and say "I'm going to my room."
Mike's POV (I'm writing this because I'm deprived of writing fluff)
Rey just went to her room and Tony says "Mikey hold me." Fuck I'd die for him. I stand in between his knees, hugging him saying "I will hold you forever, princess." Tony blushes saying "don't call me princess." I chuckle, kissing behind his ear saying "you love it, princess." Tony says "and you like the daddy thing so shut your mouth" kissing me. I say "I'm totally right." He says "maybe you are" running his fingers over my jaw. I put my hands on his hips and I say "I love you, baby." He says "I love you too, babe." I smile, kissing him. I pull the hair at the nape of his neck, kissing him deeper. He says "we can't do it in the kitchen especially when your brother and our daughter is in the house." I say "we can doesn't mean we should" playing with his hair, staring into his eyes. I kiss him and he wraps his legs around my waist, pulling me closer. I pull away, pulling him closer. I smile saying "I love you, princess." He smiles, nudging my forehead with his saying "I love you too, Mike." He gets off the counter and stands against it in front of me. He bites his lip and I kiss him, grabbing his ass. He wraps his arms under my arms, lightly scratching at my shoulder blades. I bite his bottom lip and he says "we cant do this right now." I say "everyones going to sleep around now though." Tony says "I don't know. Vic and Jaime are probably still up, Mike." I say "then you'll have to be quiet then" biting his lip. Tony says "you know I'm not good at that." I say "then I'll have to make sure you're quite then." He rolls his eyes and kisses me.