Rey's POV
I say "holy shit! Hi lovely to meet you." Brendon says "sup, hows it going? Wait I know you." I say "how?!" He says "I watched your instagram live yesterday and Jack showed me a video of your talent show thing. You're like really cool." I smile saying "thank you. So are you." He says "we should collab at some point or go live together." I say "dude, that would be awesome!" He says "dude." I say "dude. Well I gotta go talk to more people since like everyone here wants to hang" chuckling lightly. Brendon chuckles and says "you're very right. I'll see you around then." I say "awesome" as I walk around waiting for someone to snatch me up and talk to me. I mumble "so many famous people I might go into cardiac arrest and I'm like one of the only girl here." I keep walking around and I eventually find my family. Tony sees me and says "I think your father is a little wasted." I shake my head, laughing. I say "I ran into a drunk Jack a few minutes ago I think I'll survive." Tony chuckles and says "I wish you luck." I laugh and say "you too." He mumbles "I'm gonna need it." I say "definitely" walking around some more. I find All Time Low again and Jack says "hey its the pretty one again, Alex!" I laugh and say "thank you, Jack." Alex says "hey, what's up?" I say "walking around, meeting people, talking to you, ya know the norm." Alex chuckles and says "I'm done dealing with drunk Jack. Rian have some responsibility and deal with Jack." I chuckle, yawning. Alex says "you tired?" I say "I've been busy all day." Alex says "what have you been doing?" I say "I went to the AP photo shoot with the guys and ended up getting interviewed, then I Jaime and I went shopping, got my hair done, went home, and came here."Alex says "its like 8 o clock at night how long were you shopping for?!" I say "like 4 hours." Alex says "and how much did you buy?" I laugh and say "2 things. I mean its pretty worth it since I made jaws drop before I even got here." Alex says "well thats how it supposed to go." I chuckle and say "mhm." Alex says "you look amazing though." I say "thanks Alex. Btw are there any ladies here like of any sort?" Alex chuckles saying "man, I cant find any." I chuckle and say "the goal is to find at least one. I hang out with men to often. I can't name one girl thats a friend." Alex says "I look good in a bikini." I laugh and say "I don't think thats how it works." Alex says "hmmm." I laugh and say "hmmmm." Alex says "any potential people to hang out with?" I say "we could hang out with anyone we want." Alex says "thats very true. He puts his arm out and I take it. Alex says "so, m lady where are we going off to?" In a British accent. I say "well sir, I think its time to scare some people." Alex says "ooo what fun" in a British accent. I roll my eyes and Alex says "hmmm lets scare someone who won't punch us. Hmm maybe Vic." I say "I like your idea." We walk behind Vic and people are hiding their smiles and I grab his shoulders saying "Vic!" He yells "JESUS CHRIST!" I burst out laughing and say "sorry uncle Vic." He says "Jesus you're still tall." I laugh and say "whoops." Vic says "you can't just grow 6 inches!" I laugh and say "I'll see you later uncle Vic." I grab Alex's arm and he says "where to next?" I say "its mission find a girl." Alex says "done deal." We walk around and I say "this place is giant. It's full of punk rockers with long hair how are we supposed to find a girl?" Alex says "you look for the bright colors like bright blonde" looking in a certain direction. I look over and say "is that Hayley Williams?" Alex says "yes!" I chuckle and I go over to her, Alex following me. Hayley says "holy shit! Hi!" I say "I'm Rey. I already know you I've just been looking for someone other than pure testosterone." Hayley chuckles and says "you're dress is rad." I smile and say "thank you. You're so cool." She says "thank you" Alex says "is this all girls do? Compliment each other?" I say "you would know Alex." Hayley chuckles and says "you guys have met before right?" I say "yeah." Hayley says "you guys act like you've known each other for years." I laugh and say "I tend to be that way with many people" smirking. Hayley chuckles saying "I like it. You're cool." I say "right back at ya. I gotta go find Pierce. Make sure they aren't murdering each other." Hayley laughs and says "hold down the fort." I chuckle and say "Tony's a bit better at doing that" as I walk away. I find my family and I hug Jaime. He says "hey kiddo. Sup?" I say "walked around meeting some people ya know." He says "thats good. Your dad is drunk its kinda funny." I look up and see Mike staring dreamily at Tony. I shake my head, chuckling. I say "what is he trying to do?" Jaime says "using awful pick up lines to get in Tony's pants." I laugh and say "he does that sober." Jaime says "its funnier when he's drunk though because he has this flirty look on his face that makes it a lot more entertaining and Tony looks over it." I laugh and say "thats my dads alright."