Mad Dog

~ at the carnival ~

Kageyama POV
" Hey Y/N" I call out to the slightly taller male who was looking in the toy shop. He hums in response. " are you sure you're in high school?" I look at the bag of plushies next to me. " uhhh yeah?" He walks over, taking my hand in his. " okay, what do you want to do next?" He gives off a charming smile. " maybe popcorn?" I suggest. He nods. We go to get popcorn and run into a little something something. " Iwa-Chan?" Y/N looks at Iwaizumi and Oikawa. I really didn't want to see them here. " Y/N?" Oikawa looks at him. " Hey, what are you guys doing here? " Y/N smiles at them. " we're taking outlet kid out. He wanted to have fun on a weekend. And didn't want to go alone." Oikawa points to a blonde male getting hotdogs. " Mad Dog?" He laughs. " that's your kid?" " oh, Y/N? Nice to see you here. Who's that?" Mad Dog asks hanging Oikawa and Iwaizumi a hotdog. " this is my boyfriend Tobio!" He grabs my arm and kisses my cheek. " Y-Y/N!" He chuckes.

Y/N POV
" So, Mad Dog you're their kid?" I pat his head. " What?! No I'm not!!" He growls and stuffs his face with hotdog. " its nice talking but we're on a date so we have to g-" Oikawa cut me off. " Can we join! I want to see how Tobio-Chan is doing, romantically." " but-" he cuts Tobio off. " PLEASE!!" " .... Oika- " "Toruu " " Toruu... we haven't gone on a date in a while. So we want to enjoy this to the fullest!" I smile. " Y/N. You shouldn't smile that much. The way you smile any guy could fall for you" Mad Dog says and I swear I heard a snap. " DONT TALK TO HIM LIKE THAT!
YOU DONT GET TO! " Tobio grabs my hand and we walk off. " Awwee Tobio~ were you jealous~" I poke his cheek. " ofc I was, you wouldn't like it if someone said that to me." He doesn't look at me. " hehe. You're so cute. I love you "
" I love you too.." he kisses me. I squeal " Do it  again!" He nods and kisses me again. " so. About your question earlier..."