Nice

Y/N POV
I walked out of the bathroom after splashing my face with water to freshen up a bit. I see Hinata playing with Natsu's hair and her giggling. I walk over to them and I smile. " Y/N! " Natsu smiles at me. " hey Natsu, where's Blueberry?" I say and look around for him. " He went with The tall Dino man to get breakfast!, also with freckles boy!" she looks back at her brother. " oh, was I gone for that long? " I tilt my head. " No, they decided in a few seconds." Hinata chimed in. I nod and let out an ' oh'  " so, what do we do till they get back?" Hinata looks at me and shrugs at my question. " I was going to watch a Volleyball match with Seijo. Interested?" I shake my head no. " I'm going out for a walk, I'll be back." I grab my bag and change out of my night wear and into some other clothes. I set the bag down and head to the door, putting my shoes on and putting my earbuds in, walking out the door with a ' see you in a bit' and I walk off to the park. On my way there I see some kids with their parents and dogs catching the ball their owners throw. I stop and think. "Maybe I chipped get one" I mumble to myself and keep walking. I get to the swings and I prop myself on one and start Swinging. I get bored after a while and I get up, walking to a tree and I sit under one, smiling at how the sun sits in the sky. My music stops and I jump at the sudden phone call. It was Hinata. " H-Hello?" I say into the phone. " Where are you? " " Your Precious boyfriend is sulking that he can't enjoy his milk without his oh so loved partner" Tsukishima says, interrupting Me. " Oh really? I'm sorry, I went out for a walk and I lost track of time. I sweat drop. " it's okay, just get back soon-" " Hurry or the king just might start crying" Tsukishima says interrupting us again. I hear Tobio yell from the other end, I laugh and hang up. " be there soon" I whisper to myself and stand up. " let's go" I start walking back. I get to the door and open it. " pardon my intrusion." I take my shoes off and head to the kitchen, assuming that's where they are, no one. I shake my head in dissatisfaction. I head to Hinata room and I see them eating away. I whistle " No way, get up and to the table. " " what? Since when are you the mom" Tsukishima says smirking. " Since now, get up now. You'll make a mess in Hinata room then forget about it later. " I snap and point to the table. The first to get up was Yamaguchi and Hinata. " You two as well" I cross my arms. " Whatever " Tsukishima pushes up his glasses and continue to eat there. " I roll my eyes and look at Tobio and raid an eyebrow. " Yeah yeah. " he gets up and holds our food in both of his hands. I smirk and he looks at me cautiously. I smack his butt. " So soft~ " I kiss his cheek. He blushes and stomps off ahead of me. " hey- I wasn't done with you. " I smile and follow him. We sit down and I start eating. " so, what are we going to do today?" Yamaguchi perks up. " maybe we could go to the movies?" I speak up. " Sounds good with me. " Me too" Yamaguchi smiles. " Hinata?" I look at him and he had his cheeks full of food. " tat soundzz lite a grea ithea! ( that sound like a great idea)" I laugh. " and Tsukki?" Yamaguchi points to Hinata room. " he can go to hell-" I feel someone pull at my cheeks and out of fear I choke on my food. " Tsukki! He's choking! Let him go! " Yamaguchi stands up and seats Tsukishima's hands away and help me stop choking. After a few coughs i calm down. " Thanks Yamaguchi" I cough some more. " you good?" Tobio looks at me while drinking his milk. I feel an irk mark appear on my head. " Yamaguchi seems to care more about my health than my own boyfriend, maybe I should date him instead. " I joke. Tsukishima hits me. " as If I'd let you even hug him." I smirk and stand up. Hugging Yamaguchi. " Ne, Tadashi, what do you say. Wanna be my boyf-" " Y/N- Look at Kageyama!" Hinata points to Tobio I look at Tobio and my smile fades. " Oh dear oh dear gorgeous, I'm sorry. I was joking" I go to him and I hug him. He looked as if the world had been destroyed. And some tears" I kiss his face and kiss his lips. " I'm sorry my love" I hug him. He hugs back. " I-I know I- I was just shocked... whatever. " he Wipes a tear and shrugs. " yes yeah you big baby~" I sit on his lap facing him and I cuddle. " Gross, get a room" Tsukishima smirks. " 'Gross, get a room' oh shut up " I stick my tongue out at him. He scoffs. I look at Hinata. " When are we going?" He looks up at me and counts his fingers. " At 4 pm-" " it's 5" Tsukishima laughs. " Be quiet! He's special." I frown. " whatever "

~ 𝕋 𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕊𝕜𝕚𝕡 ~

Y/N POV
We head to the Movies and pick out a horror, poor Hinata was so scared to even enter the theater. " It's okay Hinata, it's not that bad. Relax. " I chuckle. " You can hold my hand if needed. " I smile. " I'm scared too" Tobio takes my hand and he rushes to our seats. I chuckle. " jealous are we ~?" I smile. " yeah" he hides his blush with his hand. I smile. While going in I bump shoulders with someone. " Oh sor....ry" my eyes widen and I look up. " oh? It it isn't my dear N/N and Tobio-Chan" I feel a knot in my stomach. " Hey Oikawa-San" Tobio says with a stern face. " T-Tobio, maybe we should go. I-I don't wanna miss the trailers. " I lie. " oh, okay. Go ahead. I'll catch up. " he smiles and I go in, the others in front of me.

Kageyama POV
" hey Tobio-Chan, have you had a chance to toss his salad yet?" I look at Oikawa and tilt my head. " Have you two done anything yet. I mean sex wise." He smirks. " Well.... yeah? We have done it once, why?" " oh, no reason.... did you satisfy him~ if you don't. Maybe he'll get tired of you and cheat. Just like he did with me. " I frown. " Y/N wouldn't cheat. He's not that type of person..... right?" I tilt my head. " oh yes he would, he's a slut. He'd do anything just to have sex. Such a whore. You should leave him while you don't get too close. It'll hurt like a bitch after. I know." I look away then back at him. He has a wicked smile on his face. " you're lying. He's loyal! He'd never cheat on me. Maybe you beca- " " Trashykawa, what are you doing- oh, Kageyama. Hi, what were you guys talking about?" Iwaizumi-San came over, I guess he was getting the snacks because his hands were full with food. " oh nothing, just telling Tobio-Chan just how much of a cheating whore Y/N is." Oikawas smile got wider. " He's not a cheater..." " I told myself that as well, but he is, just accept that he is and leave him. Repay him the favor for me~ we need to go now. Bye bye now, " he leaves. Iwaizumi looked confused for a second then followed. " Hey, Tobio. Y/N wanted me to check up on you. You good- oh, Oikawa left?" Hinata opened the door. " whatever " I get In and I sit next to Tsukishima instead of Y/N... I- I can't look at him right now... " Ugh, why are you sitting there, why not with your boyfriend." He frowns. I stay silent. " hey Tobio... are you okay...? What did he say?" Y/N pats my shoulder and takes my hand. " Y/N... why did you and Oikawa break up?" I look up at him, anger visible in my face. " why... why did I break up with him? Why do you want to know? What did he- " " TELL ME" I stood up. " Hey, King- " " SHUT UP, TELL ME RIGHT NOW. DID YOU CHEAT ON OIKAWA!" I stare at him. " Tobio... I- I-..." he stares at the floor. I hear people whispering and laughing. Clicking their tongue in judgement. " Y/N.... hey are you okay? " Hinata pats his back. " DONT COMFORT HIM. IF HE CHEATED HES A CHEATER! A. LOW. LIFE." " Kageyama, thats enough. Knock it off." Hinata grabbed my arm. " Let go of me, this is our argument!.... Y/N! DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT CHEAT ON OIKAWA! " I grab onto Y/N's Sleeve and pull him towards me. " YEAH, I DID. I CHEATED! BUT DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT WAS LIKE HAVING A BOYFRIEND CARE FOR OTHER GIRLS THAN HIS OWN PARTNER! IT WAS SO HARD WATCHING HIM FLIRT AND HAVE SEX WITH OTHER PEOPLE! IT HURT KNOWING I FELL FOR A GUY WHO DATED ME BUT HAD NOTHING BUT UNPURE INTENT WITH MY BODY! I GAVE EVERYTHING TO HIM! MY FIRST EVERYTHING, ME, AND HE STILL DIDNT LOVE ME BACK! SO TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION, I DID CHEAT. AND I FUCKING LOVED IT. EAT MY ASS. " he stormed off, not bothering to pick up his stuff. " Nice" I hear Tsukishima say. " Not cool Kageyama. " Hinata shakes his head. Yamaguchi says nothing.