Bottom

Kageyama POV
" so about your question earlier..." Y/N started. " y-yeah?" " do you feel up to it. I mean.... it would be my first time... and I don't want to hurt you " he continues. " wait, so. You think I'm being bottom??" I smirk. " Yeah, I'm not being bottom." He takes a sip of his drink. " please" I give him puppy eyes " fine!  I'll bottom. But you have to treat me well. " Y/N says turning around. I nod and grab his hand. " bedroom or...?" I ask. He responds with a hum

~ time skip, Kageyama's house ~

Kageyama POV
" so uhm. I guess we start making out now, huh?" I mumble. " Blueberry you're so awkward. That's why I should be top. I can take control of this situation-" " Y/N." " fine fine. " he smiles at me. " so, I guess I'll start kissing you now... uhhh.." I lean in and kiss Y/N. He kisses back and the simple kiss turns into a heated make out session. I bite his bottom lip and he moans. I go red, Y/N grabs my hair and tugs on it making me moan. " Y-Y/N..." " Such a bottom~" he coos. I growl and push him onto the bed and take my shirt off. " hot" Y/N smirks. " shut up." I say as i get on top of him and attack his neck, he lets out soft moans. I remove his shirt and I bite his collar bone he moans. " T-Tobio.... please... no teasing.." he says pulling my head away. I nod and go down to his pants and pull them off. " hard already. Damn.." I lick his clothes erection. " A-Ah.." I smile and pull his boxers off. " oh my god. How big are you-" I blush at his length. " S-Stop staring.." he covers his head. " y'know... when you're this big I wouldn't mind being bottom-" " Kageyama! Stop it.... please... just get on with it." I nod and put my fingers against his mouth. "Suck...please " he laughs. " Bottom." He opens his mouth and I enter my fingers. " says the one who's getting fucked. " I retort,pulling my fingers out of his mouth and placing them at his entrance and I put one in. " T-Tobio! fuck! A-Ah~" Y/N grips the sheets next to him. I thrust my finger in and out and more moans escape his mouth. I enter a second then a third and I see his cock twitch. I pull out and replace my fingers with my cock.  " H-Haaa~! Oh- oh my g-god~! " i start moving in and out of him  leaning over and kiss him.  His moans muffle. " F-Faster... p-please..." Y/N places both hands on one of my cheeks. I smile and nod, I pull out and flip him over. " T-Tobio! Wai-" I pound into him and go faster. " Mmm! A-Ah Ah! F-fuck Tobio! D-Don't be so rough! N-Ngh~" Y/N pants and groans. " W-Wait T-Tobio! I-I'm close! H-HaAAaaaAAaaaa!" just as he finishes he releases on his lower chest and the bed sheets. I turn him over and I plant kisses in his face. " I love you so much Y/N..." I smile. " I-I love you too Tobio"