" Asshat"

Oikawa POV
"Iwa-Chaaaaan~ " I hug iwa and receive a smack in my head. " what the hell shittykawa! Leave me alone" an irk mark appeared on his head. " hehe~" suddenly my phone buzzed. I pick it up and smirk. " Tobio-Kun, hello~ so, I assume something happened~?" I smile and look at my hand. I nod in hearing what happened. " I see. How about, I go back and get you..we go to my place an- oh! Y/N! Hey~" I pulled the phone away from my ear and I look at Y/N " WHAT DID YOU SAY TO KAGEYAMA " he grabbed me by the collar and pushed me against the wall. " hey hey, I didn't say anything. He saw how heartbroken I was about you and asked about our relationship. I told him how you cold heartedly cheated on me..." I put up my hands in defense, dropping my phone in the process. " Hey, Y/N- What are you doing?" Iwa looks over.

Y/N POV
"Hey, Y/N- what are you doing ?" Iwaizumi walks over to me and grabs my hand. " This fucker said something to Kageyama and now Kageyama and I, will be taking a break sadly. And I want to know what he said, NOW" I Slammed Oikawa again. " hey hey hey, stop doing that. He doesn't-"  I interrupt him. " What?! Doesn't deserve it!? Yes he does. He cheated on me over and over and over. I do it once to get away from him and I'm automatically the bad guy! He told Tobio about it and now he's mad at...me... I didn't want to tell him because he's short tempered and bringing it up would cause problems. " I set Oikawa down and kick him to the floor, punching him in the face. " Oh how I'm going to ruin your face. "

Kageyama POV
" oh how I'm going to ruin your face" that's the last thing I heard before the phone cuts off. I run out of the theater room and run into the hallway. Far away I see an angry Y/N and a beaten up Oikawa. I rush over and tackle Y/N. Iwaizumi helps Oikawa up. Y/N was crying... " HOWS THAT FOR PERFECT FACE! IT'LL BE A WHILE SINCE YOU'LL BE BEAUTIFUL AGAIN! YOU ASSHAT! " Y/N kicks and scratches me. " WHO THE HELL IS HOLDING ME-!! K-Kageyama?" He turned to look at me. " Let go" he says in a monotone voice. I shake my head. " DONT TOUCH ME! BASTARD. I HATE YOU!" He kicks me. A bystander called the cops because Y/N was hitting Oikawa and the cops came, took Y/N and Oikawa. I look at Iwaizumi and shrug.

________________
Time Skip

Y/N POV
I got let out and I'm met with an angry mom dad, and Daichi... oh god. " Hey guys, what's uppp" I smile nervously and chuckle. " Y/N Sawamura! Look at you! Such a sweet boy! How'd you get put in here! " Daichi's mom says and grabs my face, planting it in her upper chest. Hugging my head. " I'm sorry, but. Y/N is getting a hug after what he did to me!? What horrible parents" I hear Oikawa say and I immediately move my head and look at him. " what. Did. You. Say?" I bite my lip. " Horrible parents. What horrible parents you have. " I run off and start Punching him and banging his head on the floor. " MAKING FUN OF ME IS ONE THING! BUT MY AUNT AND UNCLE!? DESPICABLE! ROT IN HELL FUCKER! " and after that I get carried away and I can't go anymore. I get a few days there. Oops?

_______
Time skip; Monday!

Daichi POV
I sigh as I enter the gym. Suga comes a few minutes later, he helps me unpack stuff and set up the nets for practice. " hey, don't you usually come with N/N? " Suga says. " oh yeah... him and Tobio got in an argument because of Oikaw and he beat up Oikawa... in the theater and police office...." I sigh again. " fu fu, look who's a mess" he points behind me. I look over and see Kageyama, he looks like he's been crying and is full of regret. " hey Kageyama.. you don't seem too good, you can take practice off today?" I suggest. " no, I'm okay. " he goes to change. " oh dear.."