Fuck all night?

Daichi POV
practice had gone like usual. But Kageyama was a hot mess. He couldn't serve too well. Y/N came in but when he to talk to kageyama, He only smacked his hand away.

It was the Middle of practice when Y/N snapped. " OKAY! THATS IT. YOU ME. OUTSIDE NOW! " " NO GO AWAY WHORE" Y/N Looked like he could commit a murder. " Y-Y/N he didn't-" " SHUT UP HINATA! " and with that he grabbed a Volleyball and slammed it against Kageyamas head with a spike. " OUTSIDE. NOW. " Kageyama agreed and they went outside.

Y/N POV
" Look, I'm-" I started but he hugged me. " " T-Kageyama-" " I'm so sorry..." I smile and hug back. " it's okay...I don't think you meant to call me a wh-" " IM TALKING ABOUT THE THEATER!" He yells into my chest. I giggle and rub his head. " yeah, I know. Look Kags..I'm sorry..I didn't mean to explode on you. Will you forgive me?" He nods into my chest. " now, how about we apologize to the rest of the team for being moody. " he nods again. I grabbed his hand and he held mine.

We walk in the gym and they stare at us as if we were going to argue again. But they noticed us holding hands and sighed in relief. The stared at us confused. " well, glad to see that the royal pain in the asses are happy.." Tsukishima smirks and I just blow a raspberry. " We're really sorry" me and Tobio bow. They all nod and get back to practice. We've already wasted their time.

- after practice -

Still y/n POV

Me and Tobio held hands while walking. " oh god I missed your warmth. " Tobio says and wraps an arm around me. " I did too Blueberry. " the rest of the walk was comfortable silence. When we got to my house Tobio frowned. I sigh. " welp. This is my stop. Unless you're willing to have me ove-" " absolutely!" I giggle at Tobio. And nod. I look behind me to see daichi and Suga walking together and talking. I call out to him and tell him I'm staying at Tobio's and he nods. " USE PROTECTION " he yells and I blush, shaking my head. " Shall we?" " we shall~" And with that. We go walking off.

When we get to Tobios house he leads me to his room and we lay in his bed then start watching a movie. Cuddling is an absolute

- Next morning-

Kageyama POV
I woke up to see my beautiful boyfriend cuddling my lower half. " good morning Beautiful " I smile and he points to the clock and looks at me apologetically. I look at the clock and my smile drops. " Babe... it's time for afternoon practice...am I right?" He nods and I rip the sheets off of us and get ready. He clings to my arm and shivers " Y/N!! Come on! We're late ! " He gets off of me and changes. " happy?" He says and smirks. " not until we get to the school. " he frowns and we head to the door rushing out and Running to the school. We push the doors open and we bow immediately after getting in. " WERE SO SORRY FOR BEING LATE" I yell, Y/N already with Daichi and complaining about how cold it is. "Nice for you to show, did you guys fuck all night or what?" I look to where that came from and I see Tsukishima smirking. " No, we watched movies all night and went to bed late. I personally think that it's none of your business..." he walks away with a 'tch'. I look at Y/N and he smirks at me and blows me a kiss. I smirk and mouth " I love you too dumbass" he giggles.

——————————————————-
Hello hello!

Okay. I have no actual reason to why I didn't update other than 'i forgot'. Uhm. I've run out of ideas for what to do for future chapters. What do you guys want to see in future chapters?

Also, I was wondering if I should make a oneshot book. Like..Haikyuu characters and Other characters. Like, just any character.

Thoughts?