Really?

~after school practice~

Kageyama POV
I see Y/N with Suga and Daichi. I walk up to them and hug him from  behind. He smiles.  " goes who " I smile " Blueberry-kun?" Y/N says giggling at the end. I nod. " Ding Ding Ding!" I say. He turns and hugs me. " you guys are adorable " Suga says clapping. I blush.  " Blueberry-Kun let's go to class" Y/N says I nod. Y/N goes to his class and I go to mine.

~ after lunch ~
Y/N POV
The bell rings and I go to Blueberry's class. "Babe~ " I say and I walk in. Kageyama is sitting at his seat writing something. He looks up and looks up. And goes bright red. His classmates start laughing and giggling. I go to Kageyama and smile. " Ready?" I say and boop his nose. " Y-Y/N" Kageyama says going red and taking my hand. " Oh Blueberry ~ are you embarrassed~?" I whisper in his ear. He shakes his head 'no' and he takes my hand and we leave the classroom. We go to eat lunch. "  hey Blueberry..." I say " Yes, d-d-Darling?" Kageyama looks away.  I look at him and giggle." If you enjoy this game... do you think we can actually date in the end? " i says brushing his bangs out of his face. " Well... you know how I said I wasn't into guys.."  he says.  I looks down and hum. " Well, you're the only exception.. " He says taking my hand. I look at him happily. " You mean it?!" I ask. He nods. "

~~
A/N; sorry it's so short-