Ten

Part X.

A few weeks have passed and now there's only one day left before the concert and three more weeks before graduation. Everyone was always busy during this time of the year, most specially to those students who are main participants in the foundation day and are also graduating. It's cute how their graduation casually falls into the first day of spring.

The five boys and Ah Rin are having their break time at a park near Sungjin's dad's studio, after all it'll be d-day tomorrow! They're all nervously excited. Ah Rin and Sungjin were just seating by the bench together as they took some water break after chasing around each other there. They were casually watching Jae, Young Hyun, Wonpil and Dowoon play around just like some small kids.

"Ah Rin-ah," Sungjin called out.

"Hmm?"

"Just a random question to you... Since we're about to go on separate ways soon, I might as well as know your thoughts," Sungjin said as Ah Rin continued to listen to him while still looking at the cute view of the four with the sunset as their background.

"You know it's really unavoidable if one of us actually likes you more than just a friend..." and with those words, she looked at Sungjin with her brows almost aligning with each other.

"You know my story with Hyemi... There's exactly the same thing happening to the six of us for quite a while already. Well dude, exclude me! I'm not ready for love again and I know that it's both clear to us that we're just best buddies like you know, siblings," Sungjin said as he gulped once more on his water bottle.

"Honestly, I could really take the title as the father of our group but more fatherly to those four dorks. I know those boys so well already and I really can tell who's having a hard time... In your case, there's two of them," as soon as Sungjin said that, Ah Rin choked on her water because of surprise.

"Two?! Are you serious? Let's exclude Jae from the list, we've already clarified things since middle school that we're only the best of the best bros from different mothers, just that..." Ah Rin said.

"But... Whoever those two are... I just feel sorry about it... I don't want to give any one of them a chance... With you guys... I just want to stay friends with all of you," Ah Rin added

"Oh really? You sure? You know how observant I am, you can't hide it from me. We all may seem close to each other but there's actually really something else that I see in your eyes whenever you’re with him," – Sungjin

"What are you? Some kind of love expert?" Ah Rin said jokingly and they both bursted out a little laugh.

"It's hard... I know it's very hard to deal with... Been there, done that so... Good luck to you then! Just choose what your heart and mind speaks. Even if they both say different things, choose what you think is the right thing." Sungjin added as he stood up and offered his hand to Ah Rin so he could pull her up too.

"Hey I'm just curious too! Who are those two?" Ah Rin said as she took Sungjin's hand and stood up.

"Who do you think so?" Sungjin said out with a silly smile and then turned around Ah Rin to face the boys. He then put his hands over his mouth and called out the four boys playing around.

"It's Dowoon and Young Hyun isn't it?" Ah Rin asked once again.

"I thought you wouldn't notice,"

"I'm not dense though! But I don't know, I'll just stick to what I have said earlier," Ah Rin said. Sungjin just smiled at her and hand gestured a "Hwaiting!" sign.