Thirty Four

Part XXXIV.

A few more days have gone by and today is one of Ah Rin's biggest day in her life. Though she isn't practically the owner, she stands by the name of her family that's why it's still a big deal.

Young Hyun: You seriously don't need a date with you?

Ah Rin: Yeeeeeeees I'll be fine here
And I'll be busy, I can't accommodate you

Young Hyun: hahahahahaha okay fine. Hwaiting!

Ah Rin: Thank you!!! I'm quite nervous actually
Ah Rin sent a photo.
Talk to you later! Love you!

Young Hyun: Waaaaah! So beautiful as always!
Good luck, love! See you later at home! I love you too!

Ah Rin finished off with her styling and went out to the venue of her family business' branch in Korea. It's a jewelry and clothing brand, a very well known brand all over the world. She must say her step dad really is a successful business man.

"Miss Jung!" someone called to her as she was talking to some of the organizers. She excused herself from the staffs she was talking to and walked a bit near the person who called her.

"You're quite early, Yoon Oh. I told you that you can come around 6PM," she said. Yoon Oh's the Vice President of their company. They were supposed to be fixed in an arranged marriage but Ah Rin just begged the whole family to not push through it anymore right after what happened to her.

"I would like to but someone had to tag along with me," he said. Ah Rin looked at him with a confused look and Yoon Oh just took her by her shoulders and brought her to the waiting room.

"Noona!" a boy around 15 exclaimed and hugged Ah Rin as soon as they've opened the door.

"Aigoo! This kid! My hair would get messy! Hi mom and dad!" she said.

"I shall leave you all here for a while?" Yoon Oh then excused himself from the people inside the room.

"I thought it was just Dad arriving later. You could've told me," Ah Rin said as she sat down beside her mother.

"Well it was, but Samuel wouldn't stop bugging his father for the past few months to let him go here too," her mom said and they all just shared a laugh. Samuel is her mom and step dad’s adopted son. They still wanted to have a child but sadly her mom couldn’t bear one anymore so they decided to just adopt one.

"How's your stay here? Did Miss Lee give you a hard time?" her dad asked.

"Not at all, dad." she replied.

"Noona! Can I go meet your friend after this? The one you've been telling me before? That Jaehyung!" Samuel blurted.

"Are you seriously 15 or just 5 years old living in a tall boy's body huh? You'll meet him soon but not today! We got a busy day today, get it?"

"Of course! I'm just excited to play basketball with him!" he said.

"How was your health by the way? I heard from Tiffany that you're getting frequent attacks lately," her dad asked.

"I'm... Pretty much fine, dad. It's just like the old times. I can easily go through it now," she lied as she actually wanted to say "It got worse, Dad. I have something more than just that"