Eleven

Part XI.

After the fun foundation day celebration, it's now time for graduation! It's practice week for two weeks before the actual day, every group of friends are now enjoying the last weeks together in that school.

As for the boys and Ah Rin, it was quite gloomy since Ah Rin was a bit down for the past few days. Plus, she has also been avoiding the boys for a week already and that is bothering the five of them so much.

"Hey uhmmm... Anyone of us here knows what happened to Ah Rin? It's been a week since she's avoiding us," Sungjin broke the silence between them while walking out the school. They stopped for the meantime to have a decent talk to each other.

"Honestly I... Don't know either... She usually contacts me if she has problems, I don't know why she's suddenly like that," Jae said.

"I haven't gone home nor go to school together with her again recently. It's either she'll be going ahead first or she'd be taking taxis instead of bus. She doesn’t even talk to me during class," Dowoon shared.

"Actually..." Young Hyun spoke and all of them turned their attention to him.

"Remember during the concert? I kinda became lost during the performance, forgetting the lyrics I made and such, and then running quickly off the stage after our performance, right? I wasn't really going to the restrooms back then... It's really because I saw Ah Rin in the crowd looking like she's arguing with some guy. It didn't take long before she also got dragged out of the crowd by the same guy... So I got so worried and was so eager to finish the performance. As soon as we did, I left the stage and tried to find her," he explained.

"So did you find her? What did she say?" Wonpil asked.

"No, sadly I wasn't able to find her but I managed to contact her phone. She said she's fine and was just eating at some booths. She also said that I shouldn't go to her and go back with you guys instead and that we'll talk again later but the truth is, she didn't even call me back. I tried contacting her again but she didn't pick up... I don't know what happened from that day," Young Hyun added more to his explanation.

"Can you remember the look of the dude who dragged her out?" Jae asked.

"Not really, but as far as I can remember he was decent looking... he's wearing a formal suit..." Young Hyun answered.

"Formal suit... What if that dude is the same dude Ah Rin was arguing with before? Remember? The dude on a formal suit asking her to come with them?" Wonpil concluded and they somehow agreed on him. While doing some discussions, Ah Rin just passed by the five of them with her earphones on. The five of them followed their gazes to Ah Rin as she walked out towards the school gate.

Young Hyun couldn't take it anymore and told the boys that he would follow her and ask her what's going on soon. The boys wanted to stop him but they weren't able to stop him anyway.

"You can follow them if you want to," Sungjin whispered to Dowoon. Dowoon just nudged Sungjin with a smirk for he got his point there.

As Young Hyun said, he followed Ah Rin very carefully. When she rode a taxi, Young Hyun also rode a taxi and made the driver follow the taxi Ah Rin rode.

While on the ride, Jae suddenly called Young Hyun's phone. He answered it quick and also kept his eye focused on the taxi they're following.

"Yo where are you dude?" - Jae

"Obviously, I don't know where she is going but I hope I could talk to her right away. I won't let our friendship end like this. We only have like a week left together and it can't just be a sad ending," - Young Hyun.