Remus immediately regretted opening his eyes when the first thing that greeted him was a shirtless Sirius Black sitting up in bed while Poppy Pomfrey examined his body for any possible injuries. Remus stared for a moment, then immediately shut his eyes again, hoping Sirius hadn't noticed.

     "I know you're awake, mate," Damn. "You'd best head down there now. Molly'll no doubt be pissed if you don't eat something." Remus let out a silent sigh. I'll just get changed later. "I assume you've already eaten, then?" Remus responded after a minute. "Well, duh, its nearly half past ten now." Can't I just get some more sleep?

     "I'm not kidding, Mooney, Molly'll hex your arse into oblivion." Remus sighed and sat up, his mind practically begging for more sleep. Guess I'll just have to down some coffee. Remus quickly exited the room, avoiding meeting Sirius's eyes. He clearly knew Remus had been up most of the night.

     Molly almost immediately handed Remus a mug of coffee when he stepped into the kitchen, and Remus smiled gratefully. "Thanks," "You're welcome, now eat." Remus nodded and took a couple pancakes into a plate, giving Molly a strange look when he realized she wasn't going to leave him alone until he ate the last bite of his pancakes. "Molly, I am fairly sure I am capable of eating on my own," Molly rolled her eyes and exited the room, no doubt heading upstairs to check on Harry and Ginny.