15

After a couple minutes, Sirius practically raced past the still open doorway to the room he and Remus shared, broom in tow. Remus chuckled, thinking to himself. He was clearly eager to get outside. Only a few moments later, shouts echoed from outside where Sirius no doubt was zooming through the air. Rolling his eyes, Remus shut the book he was reading and made his way outside, confident that something hilarious would happen eventually, and he didn't want to miss it when that happened.

     Apparently, Sirius had noticed right away when Remus sat on the porch, and immediately swooped down to Remus. "Care to join me?" Remus shook his head immediately, taking a step back. "No, no, no. You know I don't do well with-" before Remus could finish his sentence, Sirius had looped an arm around Remus and set him on the back of the broom. Remus blinked, closing his mouth.

     "You may want to hold on there, Moons," Sirius turned to Remus with a smirk on his face. Remus gulped and grabbed onto Sirius's sides, then Sirius kicked off and sent the pair rocketing into the sky. Remus immediately felt himself lean closer to Sirius, instead wrapping his arms around the man's torso.

     "You good back there, Mooney?" Remus nodded hesitantly and glanced down. They had to be a good 100 feet off the ground. As Remus glanced around, he noticed a few of the Weasley's exit the home, each carrying their own broom. "Yo, Sirius! Fancy a game of quidditch?" Sirius beamed and rocketed down, and Remus in turn gripped onto Sirius even tighter.

     "Where's Harry, then?" Sirius asked as he floated about ten feet above the ground. "Right here. You know I'm down for a quick game of quidditch," Harry appeared through the door, Ron following just after him. "But you're on my broom." George took off into the air. "You can borrow Fred's. Broom closet on the second floor." George called down to Harry as the other Weasley's took to the air.

     Harry smiled gratefully and ran back inside to grab the broom. "I'd better let poor Remus here down," Sirius commented after a moment. Remus nodded, loosening his grip on Sirius slightly. Sirius touched down a moment later, and Remus quickly climbed off. "Let's not repeat that, yeah?" Sirius chuckled at Remus and gave him a quick peck on the cheek without thinking. Remus was in a stunned silence as Sirius flew back into the air, Harry following him a few moments later. Remus blinked after a moment, then turned and walked back inside, hoping desperately that there wasn't a blush on his cheeks.